Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chasing women is devaluing yourself

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Decent points.

The only problem is by the time men make it in the world and become successful and rich, the good looking girls they want have already been ridden hard and put away wet.

I’d say desperately chase when the man is young and the woman is young. But after that, no chasing.
There are always other girls.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate this chad term. True chad work on it everyday and deserve to be “chads”. I have a feeling a lot of losers use the word chad a as oh chad doesn’t have to do sh1t and he gets all the girls. Sure that dude that has it easy NOW may look like he has it good but his soul is rotting inside. I worked for my looks through hard work and excellence. And I’m damn proud of myself. I’ve met the stereotypical “chads” and they are all losers with no future ahead of them. They got young pvssy when they were young now that the eyre 25+ no women want them. It’s sad and hilarious to see
Uh, nobody said anything about a Chad aging out of Chad-ness. That said, I'm sure as the typical Chad ages, the gals that had adored him when he was in his prime would still want him as their Sexual Market Value both decline with age. Do you think such gals would choose the aging Incel other than to try & StepFatherMax with him? :mad:

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, nobody said anything about a Chad aging out of Chad-ness. That said, I'm sure as the typical Chad ages, the gals that had adored him when he was in his prime would still want him as their Sexual Market Value both decline with age. Do you think such gals would choose the aging Incel other than to try & StepFatherMax with him? :mad:
Yeah,, imagine they'll always be a demand with some women for natural 'chads', particularly as I imagine they're likely to be good with women still, in terms of game, even if losing their physical appeal - assuming not working out and leading unhealthy lifestyle and not earning much money.