"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Chasing women is devaluing yourself

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
chasing women or anyone for that manner is by definition submission and being subordinate. The male creature and soul is too noble and rare to chase. She ashluld be the one chasing you. Your the one developing yourself, figuring things out in life, and making your way into this world. What does she have a pair of tits and an ass? Whoopty foo. You have developed your body and ffinances and way of moving in this world efficiently. Do you know how rare this type of man is? They are literally 1 in infinity bexause no one can be you. Stop copying others. You already have natural swag and confidence to grab life by the balls and fvck the **** out of it and demand it gives you everything youve ever wanted and if it doesn’t give it to you you TAKE it by force. What is the opposite of this? The nice guy. And we all know how that story ends. Trust me when you truly love yourself you literally feel like your soul is made of diamonds and to chase women would be devaluing yourself and feel like giving a homeless person diamonds to get their approval. Hell no. Take your power back.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
I would like to hear @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 way of doing things. You've given snippets of your philosophy, but let's get the full rundown. You don't agree with OLD as it's nothing but thots, and you don't agree with cold approach as it's nothing but thots. I take it you are into social circle game then? Is that how you generated your plates?
788DAF99-9CC1-4EDC-A2D9-9A38B6A47504.jpeg
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Chasing women, is what orbiters, or delusional wannabe DJs do.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Great post.. Chase success & the woman will chase YOU
That’s the problem. They’re waiting at the finish line to enjoy your hard work. While holding Chad’s kid btw. No thank you. I keep my success to myself and hide it best I can from them and people in general.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Patrice O Neal said it best "Women just Move on in"

This doesnt always mean in your house, it means she gets the best of YOU.

I work out 7 times a week, My physique gets better every week, however Im still happy to go out with a size 10 who doesnt work out, point being she gets the better deal for doing NOTHING
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,688
Your the one developing yourself, figuring things out in life, and making your way into this world.
Decent points.

The only problem is by the time men make it in the world and become successful and rich, the good looking girls they want have already been ridden hard and put away wet.

I’d say desperately chase when the man is young and the woman is young. But after that, no chasing.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
I would like to hear @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 way of doing things. You've given snippets of your philosophy, but let's get the full rundown. You don't agree with OLD as it's nothing but thots, and you don't agree with cold approach as it's nothing but thots. I take it you are into social circle game then? Is that how you generated your plates?
I do OLD and my main issue was my time being wasted by hopeless romantics and thots on first dates. I did implement a trick and as you can see from my topic history, I haven't complained about a date in a while. In addition, I kind of stumbled upon two relationships/increased responsibilities at work, so I haven't been active on the apps lately tbh. Now go waste your time approaching girls at the Kroger Deli department por favor.

I ain't over here trying to turn a thot in to a housewive like some people, so my tactics are pretty straightforward.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Patrice O Neal said it best "Women just Move on in"

This doesnt always mean in your house, it means she gets the best of YOU.

I work out 7 times a week, My physique gets better every week, however Im still happy to go out with a size 10 who doesnt work out, point being she gets the better deal for doing NOTHING
When I get asked by the 3rd question (usually before!) “so what do you do?”. Instant dismissal. You can take your gold digging ass on down the road.
 

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
That’s the problem. They’re waiting at the finish line to enjoy your hard work. While holding Chad’s kid btw. No thank you. I keep my success to myself and hide it best I can from them and people in general.
Never share your successes friends get jealous and so do family members. Remember this life is yours no one else’s to impress.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Never share your successes friends get jealous and so do family members. Remember this life is yours no one else’s to impress.
I have friends that have no clue what I do and they’ve known me for years lol I truly keep a low profile about myself and my finances. No one needs to know what I do (unless they’re about to pay me) or how much I have in the bank or anything like that.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Great post.. Chase success & the woman will chase YOU
Uh, "chasing" success won't get women to chase you; *achieving* success (and nowadays the bar of success is very high for non-Chads :mad: ) will get them to chase.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I’d say desperately chase when the man is young and the woman is young. But after that, no chasing.
https://kiwifarms.net/proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FRiGly3i.jpg&hash=40a023259c22e68fc75a3464934d5049
You're going to make someone very happy one day.
... after society and patriarchy made my wife believe she was attracted to "alpha male bad boys" for 20 yrs, I stood up against misogyny [and] did what a real man would do and took her when [no one] else would. PS, [because] I stepped up like a real man, her kids and their father are pretty happy too.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 
Last edited:

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Uh, "chasing" success won't get women to chase you; *achieving* success (and nowadays the bar of success is very high for non-Chads :mad: ) will get them to chase.
I hate this chad term. True chad work on it everyday and deserve to be “chads”. I have a feeling a lot of losers use the word chad a as oh chad doesn’t have to do sh1t and he gets all the girls. Sure that dude that has it easy NOW may look like he has it good but his soul is rotting inside. I worked for my looks through hard work and excellence. And I’m damn proud of myself. I’ve met the stereotypical “chads” and they are all losers with no future ahead of them. They got young pvssy when they were young now that the eyre 25+ no women want them. It’s sad and hilarious to see
 

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2020
Messages
533
Reaction score
626
Age
28
Decent points.

The only problem is by the time men make it in the world and become successful and rich, the good looking girls they want have already been ridden hard and put away wet.

I’d say desperately chase when the man is young and the woman is young. But after that, no chasing.
There are always other girls.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I hate this chad term. True chad work on it everyday and deserve to be “chads”. I have a feeling a lot of losers use the word chad a as oh chad doesn’t have to do sh1t and he gets all the girls. Sure that dude that has it easy NOW may look like he has it good but his soul is rotting inside. I worked for my looks through hard work and excellence. And I’m damn proud of myself. I’ve met the stereotypical “chads” and they are all losers with no future ahead of them. They got young pvssy when they were young now that the eyre 25+ no women want them. It’s sad and hilarious to see
Uh, nobody said anything about a Chad aging out of Chad-ness. That said, I'm sure as the typical Chad ages, the gals that had adored him when he was in his prime would still want him as their Sexual Market Value both decline with age. Do you think such gals would choose the aging Incel other than to try & StepFatherMax with him? :mad:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top