"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Chaser Effect after sex

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Hey Everybody,

Like many of you, I have read on the benefits of nofap. In those threads/articles, the Chaser Effect has come up many times, which often leads to relapse.

About once a weekend I will end up having sex with a girl I have been seeing roughly weekly, and the Sunday/Monday after I have super strong urges to PMO, and when I do it turns into a mini-binge for a day or so. In the most recent example(s) for me, the urge to PMO vanishes by say Tuesday morning and then it's smooth sailing after there with no need/desire to PMO.

Obviously, I know I should sack-up and take some cold showers, but what do you guys think about this and have you experienced it before? If I had another girl to just meet up with and do the deed, it would not be an issue, but as a busy young man, I have other things I need to do on Sundays/Mondays typically, so time doesn't really allow.

Any advice or tips from those who are familiar or have been there before? Just curious, and it really isnt a major issue, I don't think, but it's happened a couple weekends in a row now.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
1,462
This forum is very divided on nofap although I personally belive it to be beneficial.

You need to figure out if you are just horny or using it to escape something.

If you are just horny, have sex more often, if you are escaping something, do the work.
 

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2018
Messages
187
Reaction score
203
Age
53
I have the same thing although I don't really see it as a problem. My nob can be red raw from shagging but after my girl has gone home ,the next day I always have a good old wank. After that though, Im usually good untill I have sex again.
I have no idea why I get the urge either. It is weird. It's certainly not through sexual frustration. Maybe it's something to with the instinct to copulate with different females soon after having sex.
As I like to keep fapping to once a week, I'll fap soon after my girls gone so I can spend the rest of the week building my mojo back up. I wouldn't worry about it though.
Moderation in all things dear boy.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Porn is incredibly addictive so perhaps this is the issue.

Anyway, why you won't hit gym instead? PMO is death in the long run, It's turning men into zombies.
once per 2 weeks or 1 would be great.

break of more days than that and u go crazy

less than that and u r slow, lazy, etc
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Porn is incredibly addictive so perhaps this is the issue.

Anyway, why you won't hit gym instead? PMO is death in the long run, It's turning men into zombies.

Regarding NoFap - firs two weeks are really difficult, then it gets easier and energy and confidence boost is permanent.
I do hit the gym, daily. Lifting only makes me hornier afterward for a short period of time, but it’s nothing I can’t control. Like I said, the urge disappears after a day or so.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top