"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Charm + Indifference = Success

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Messages
296
Reaction score
276
Age
40
So during my years, one thing I have always struggled with is maintaining the fine balance between showing too little attention/interest and showing too much. Too much kills her attraction while too little doesn't build enough.

Im not saying Im a master, I still make plenty of mistakes, but recently I've been on a relatively good roll/success. One thing I've been employing is using a heavier charm/seductive undertone when Im in the presence of these women.

Read Robert Greene's "Art of Seduction". Select a few tactics and employ them. I lay the interest on heavily when Im in their presence and occasionally through text messaging. However, I also pull away interest and attention rather rapidly. Send a message and don't respond to their response for several hours or even days.

It's this hot and cold, mixed signals which tends to work relatively well.

Just some caveats based on my experience, feel free to chime in if you agree or disagree.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Hot cold push pull....is very important to master it
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
I know ‘indifference ‘ has long been a staple. But I’ve found, showing interest and appreciating her charms has worked well for me.
 
Top