Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Charm + Indifference = Success

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So during my years, one thing I have always struggled with is maintaining the fine balance between showing too little attention/interest and showing too much. Too much kills her attraction while too little doesn't build enough.

Im not saying Im a master, I still make plenty of mistakes, but recently I've been on a relatively good roll/success. One thing I've been employing is using a heavier charm/seductive undertone when Im in the presence of these women.

Read Robert Greene's "Art of Seduction". Select a few tactics and employ them. I lay the interest on heavily when Im in their presence and occasionally through text messaging. However, I also pull away interest and attention rather rapidly. Send a message and don't respond to their response for several hours or even days.

It's this hot and cold, mixed signals which tends to work relatively well.

Just some caveats based on my experience, feel free to chime in if you agree or disagree.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot cold push pull....is very important to master it

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know ‘indifference ‘ has long been a staple. But I’ve found, showing interest and appreciating her charms has worked well for me.