Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Charlize Theron: I’m ‘Shockingly’ Still Single

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is Charlize Theron, who says she is “shockingly single”.

”Ive been single for 10 years. It’s not a long shot. Somebody just needs to grow a pair and step up.”

When the story was printed she was 43.5 years old and had 2 adopted kids under 10, and has never been pregnant.

Two photos of her; one when she was 20, another when she was 43.5. Now the woman is not dumb, she is an Oscar Winner who has millions of dollars and knows powerful people in Hollywood, and we all get older. But how come she didn’t want someone to “grow a pair and step up” when she 20, fresh and fertile?”

1650747449310.jpeg

1650747617541.jpeg

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a train wreck that left the main station few hours ago...the fact that she is a single mother with two adopted child one of whom is a son that she dresses like a girl should be a neon red flag.

Also those eyes, thats way beyond the 100 c0cks stare, that's like a "I'm cooperating with the invading aliens" stare.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a train wreck that left the main station few hours ago...the fact that she is a single mother with two adopted child one of whom is a son that she dresses like a girl should be a neon red flag.

Also those eyes, thats way beyond the 100 c0cks stare, that's like a "I'm cooperating with the invading aliens" stare.
Ahh strong Resting B1tch Face, the blank mannequin stare, the flat chest, the unmeetable expectations. What's not to like?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she willing to date non-celeb men? There are plenty of men interested in her.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical woman. It's always someone else's fault. "Somebody needs to grow a pair and step up..."

Billtx49

Reaction score
The reality is that because she’s a high dollar star, Google says she now has a net worth of 160 Million.
If she wants to settle with a provider or a man of at least equal financial status, how big is her available suitor pool now ?
The poor hot looking single girl next door might have millions more mate choices than Charlize…
Both upside and downside come as a well known celebrity and being very well off …

Last edited: