"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

charisma

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
Charisma: the most important quality for a man to have, yet also the least definable. Sure, I can go pick up women left and right..women are easy game...all you gotta do is play with their heads a bit and take it from there...

The real test is that of charisma on people you are not wanting to bang...on social superiors, on peers, on total strangers. For instance, charisma is the most important part of a job interview, or for an electoral candidate for all of the ignorant voters.

So, I ask you, what can be done for one to increase their level of charisma....and have you found any correlations between charisma and some other aspect of a person( physical, mental, and social)?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
to increase their level of charisma you can fake it or become more charismatic. Studies say you are more charismatic if you are happy. Now get happy. There is tons of stuff on this sight to take it from here.
 

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
Excellent advice.
Do you have any links to these studies?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
go to your local library and look up a book on Charisma. U will find plenty of info on charisma in any leadership textbook. I am studying at the moment, it is very interesting. It is hard to define but attributes traits a charismatic might have. Hard to explain and too lengthy I dont have the time to write it all down. Go to your library and u will have a wealth of info at your fingertips!!
 

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
Charisma? Easy do define!

Charisma is another way of naming the strenght of your aura. There are two things that define it:

-As already said, how strong it is
-How clean it is

A strong aura is very attractive. It's a magnet. While it's cleanness is what makes a person look positive, happy, satisfied. Or in other words, he SHINES.

And, contra to lots of believes, aura is changable beyond imagination, with the proper procedures. I'm currently in the process and can attes it does make miracles.
 
Top