"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Changing need some help

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
I had a question. I want to change I'm going to try my best this summer to change my afc ways and try to become a better person. Even though I'm not that big of an AFC I still have trouble with convos and confidence. My question is I heard you can't really do a 180 on people you already now but I'm not changing schools or going to college until two years from now. So is it good to cut contact with most of the people I know. I'm a pretty popular guy tho but still a afc. So I wanted to know what I should do should I cut contact with most of the people I know and stop going on aim and such. Or can I still change while hanging out and chilling with most of my friends that I will probly see over the summer. Sry for the errors had to right this in a hurry gotta get back to craming for my last final
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Of course you shouldn't cut off contact with your friends right now. Believe me, if you change for the better, everyone will notice and wont really question it. People's attitudes will change of you and you'll probably make more friends anyway in the process.

My really close friend Thomas even told me once that I'd changed soo much from when I was younger. That I'm more independent, laid back, and I hardly worry about girls anymore.

So yea, if you wanna change your ways, it's okay to keep contact with your current friends.
 

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
thx also I think I'm going to try to stay off aim for a while
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
My personal rant about my life

My life sucks right now. All my friends have day jobs and sit around at night playing video games and playing basketball right now. Two things I dislike very much. I don't have a license for driving so going to the mall and talking to strangers to make new friends is impossible for right now. I now have degenerated to swimming, baseball, mowing, and being on this site all day. So pretty I can't do anything right now but what since I can't go out I am going to learn to be more independent like learn to cook and do a whole bunch of stuff. Expect to see alot more of me now.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Great :^D I'm one of those guys right now that has a day job too. heh But if you're getting bored with your life I'd agree that the best way to cure that is to find some more hobbies. It'll get better..
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
DA sucks about baseball maybe you could once in a while take the bus to the mall if it's not to much of a hassle or just walk around and chill on the block.
 
Top