Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Changes in Online Dating

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fired up the dating apps recently. Its been close to 5yrs since I've used them. Never in the past 15yrs of using them off and on have I seen such change.

-There are far more men trying to be trannies, gays, or whatever the hell they call it.

-There are far more couples looking for an extra to star in their dirty bedroom adventures.

-Far more European/Asian looking women(probably actually men) trying to scam you.

-More 45-55yo career women with no kids. They are the most try hard group on there.

-Traveling is the new buzzword women like to use for whatever reason.

-More women stating they want a phone call instead of a text.

-More women stating they want masculine/alpha males.

-There are ads to swipe thru on Bumble/Tinder.

-For some reason its been easier than ever before to get women that are 10-15yrs younger. My face has definitely aged so its not that I am better looking.

-Tinder is a cesspool, so had to delete after a week. Seems the quality has dropped on Bumble.

Lots more users on Hinge these days. I was on Hinge when it first started. Definitely a honey hole back then, not any more but still good results. I see that Match now owns Hinge nowdays.

These dating apps are more money driven than ever before. Hinge now hides the hottest girls behind a paywall(standouts), never like that before. Funny they would wh0re women out like that. lol. Using attractive women for financial gain, what a concept! Surprised the woke crowd hasn't gone after them for that.

Story about the founder of Hinge:

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Salute to you Duke I noticed the same thing after I tooka short break from online dating and posted something similar a month ago
I would also add

420 friendly-So many women now put in their profile and smoke weed. I live in the midwest were people are mostly known for drinking but younger women espeically millineals and Gen-Z love token the toke

The trans thing is getting out of hand to the point that you gotta check it twice sometimes also the quality on Tinder now has turned to what Okcupid used to be back in 2015 in my town. A lot of pansexual, queer and poly women and 90% are average or ugly

Online dating is depressing if you're an average man best to do infield approaching or better yet social circle. Social circle espeically a top tier one really helps with vetting top or better quality woman

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dallas - Fort Worth
That's a big area. I couldn't see Dallas being a place where females would want to be at. You might have some spots in Uptown or SMU, but that's meh. I would prefer Austin or Houston over Dallas tbh.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a big area. I couldn't see Dallas being a place where females would want to be at. You might have some spots in Uptown or SMU, but that's meh. I would prefer Austin or Houston over Dallas tbh.
Why don't you think Dallas would be a place where females would want to be?

There is a great Dallas thread. You have left a comment in it or two.

Uptown Dallas has been declining since the mid-2010s. From the mid-2000s to the mid-2010s, it was great but it has fallen off. There have been many more shootings in Uptown in the last 7 years. That's affected the Uptown scene. Around 2016 is when I started to notice Uptown seeming less safe at night with more sketchy characters around Uptown. Areas near Uptown are passable in the daytime but the main bar street of McKinney Avenue has a more unsavory element lately and some of the side streets off McKinney Avenue aren't that great.

There are still some other central city areas that are better.

The worst thing about Dallas are the attitudes of the White women in it. Superficial and pretentious.

Dallas is a big online dating city because of weak social circles from a lot of adult transplants and few areas of high foot traffic for good daytime approaching. Additionally, the few areas of high foot traffic are walking paths with mainly women wearing earbuds.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially for rural areas. Big metro areas can still be good.
Big metros have the paradox of choice, where women have endless choices and abundance. The endless choices and abundance lead to worse attitudes. Women in less populated areas have less choice, so they are forced to be less fussy on the apps. In less populated areas, there may be more single moms on apps than big urban areas, especially in the 30s-early 40s age range. There are childless career women in bigger cities on apps, whereas careerist women are not in less populated areas and are more likely to give birth earlier in life.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big metros have the paradox of choice, where women have endless choices and abundance. The endless choices and abundance lead to worse attitudes. Women in less populated areas have less choice, so they are forced to be less fussy on the apps. In less populated areas, there may be more single moms on apps than big urban areas, especially in the 30s-early 40s age range. There are childless career women in bigger cities on apps, whereas careerist women are not in less populated areas and are more likely to give birth earlier in life.
Disagree. Rural areas tend to be male-dominated due to the nature of employment opps

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IME I found that rual area women tend to be more girlfriend material. Cook, clean and please their man. Most "City girls" think they only have to show up and look good.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fired up the dating apps recently. Its been close to 5yrs since I've used them. Never in the past 15yrs of using them off and on have I seen such change.

-There are far more men trying to be trannies, gays, or whatever the hell they call it.

-There are far more couples looking for an extra to star in their dirty bedroom adventures.

-Far more European/Asian looking women(probably actually men) trying to scam you.

-More 45-55yo career women with no kids. They are the most try hard group on there.

-Traveling is the new buzzword women like to use for whatever reason.

-More women stating they want a phone call instead of a text.

-More women stating they want masculine/alpha males.

-There are ads to swipe thru on Bumble/Tinder.

-For some reason its been easier than ever before to get women that are 10-15yrs younger. My face has definitely aged so its not that I am better looking.

-Tinder is a cesspool, so had to delete after a week. Seems the quality has dropped on Bumble.

Lots more users on Hinge these days. I was on Hinge when it first started. Definitely a honey hole back then, not any more but still good results. I see that Match now owns Hinge nowdays.

These dating apps are more money driven than ever before. Hinge now hides the hottest girls behind a paywall(standouts), never like that before. Funny they would wh0re women out like that. lol. Using attractive women for financial gain, what a concept! Surprised the woke crowd hasn't gone after them for that.

Story about the founder of Hinge:
ALPHA MALE DOESN'T EXIST murmurmur!!!**sarcasm mode off**

Nah on a serious note; that's a great list. OLD never kept his promise to both us and women ; it supposed to be easier to find your perfect match. Meanwhile it only got harder. Also pretty women start to hate it. Their choice is to get pumped and dumped or to severely date below their SMV (no option).

Women have just as much trouble to find a decent prospect via OLD. Of anything, I believe that approaching in real life will make a come back soon! Better dust of your mouthpieces gentlemen, and give that injured index finger some well deserved rest from infinitely swiping right..

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IME I found that rual area women tend to be more girlfriend material. Cook, clean and please their man. Most "City girls" think they only have to show up and look good.
lol what rural areas you go to? I lived in bumfvck midwest and Texas and it was hell.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol what rural areas you go to? I lived in bumfvck midwest and Texas and it was hell.
I can imagine some smaller areas in Texas would be difficult. Even some mid-sized areas in Texas aren't great for dating. Midland-Odessa is close to 250,000 people but is a horrible place to date. Midland-Odessa is in the Permian Basin, so there's oil and gas production out there. Lots of men work in that. Midland-Odessa is a terrible sausage fest. Amarillo has 200,000 people in the Texas Panhandle and isn't known as a great area for dating. If you can get a younger woman (under 30) in Amarillo, you might have a chance. After roughly age 30, the women in Amarillo are mainly single moms.

The areas of Texas under 100,000 - 150,000 would be quite rough for dating due to a lack of choice.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can imagine some smaller areas in Texas would be difficult. Even some mid-sized areas in Texas aren't great for dating. Midland-Odessa is close to 250,000 people but is a horrible place to date. Midland-Odessa is in the Permian Basin, so there's oil and gas production out there. Lots of men work in that. Midland-Odessa is a terrible sausage fest. Amarillo has 200,000 people in the Texas Panhandle and isn't known as a great area for dating. If you can get a younger woman (under 30) in Amarillo, you might have a chance. After roughly age 30, the women in Amarillo are mainly single moms.

The areas of Texas under 100,000 - 150,000 would be quite rough for dating due to a lack of choice.
You'd almost have to pick the college towns just to have a decent ratio (Lubbock, Bryan, etc)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd almost have to pick the college towns just to have a decent ratio (Lubbock, Bryan, etc)
Lubbock and Bryan-College Station would be two decent mid-sized options in Texas. The colleges would help.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lubbock and Bryan-College Station would be two decent mid-sized options in Texas. The colleges would help.
We have no places like that in Arizona and it sucks. There's NAU in Flagstaff full of blue haired hippie girls and that's it. Probably the closest place is Las Cruces in NM, which is a stone's throw from the Texas border.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The biggest problem was the quality of women in these small towns. Most of your decent young women are going to leave for college. The remaining ones are going to be basically wifed up by their High School BFs or be in some clique. The remaining ones are either going to be bums with tattoos and get knocked up by 25 or blue haired hippie SJW girls compensating and bitter that they can't live in California or something. Your only hope is to find a single girl that is dumb enough to be placed there by her job or a single girl having to move back to take care of a family member.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest problem was the quality of women in these small towns. Most of your decent young women are going to leave for college. The remaining ones are going to be basically wifed up by their High School BFs or be in some clique. The remaining ones are either going to be bums with tattoos and get knocked up by 25 or blue haired hippie SJW girls compensating and bitter that they can't live in California or something. Your only hope is to find a single girl that is dumb enough to be placed there by her job or a single girl having to move back to take care of a family member.
In small town Texas, it's quite common for women to get with their high school sweetheart and get married early.

A lot of people in small town Texas or even a mid-sized area like Amarillo or Abilene end up leaving for DFW, Austin, Houston, or San Antonio.

A lot of transplants from smaller towns to bigger cities end up on the swipe apps in the bigger cities due to a lack of a social circle. Relocations weaken social circles.