“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Change of plans: when to call/what to suggest?

Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Okay, once again I'm gonna ask for a little DJ input on my situation, because I'm kind of at a loss. I'll do a quick recap: girl at work, DJ'd her successfully, she flirts with me like crazy, I ask her out, she says YES. I call her the day before, she tells me she realizes her homecoming game is that day, she's busy all weekend, she's really sorry, and she makes a counter-offer for early this week. I figure, no biggie, she was just so eager to accept the date proposal that she made conflicting plans.

Anyway, the plan was to see her early this week at work. Unfortunately, I just got a phone call saying that our one and only shift together is cancelled due to the store being flooded.

Here's the problem: my birthday is tomorrow, then Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I'll be going on a trip with my close friends to Mexico to celebrate my bday. So I'm pretty much out of commission for the rest of the week, and I haven't even SEEN her since last Wednesday (a week ago today).

Now I'm all for detachment and making her wonder if I'm interested, but now I'm worried about looking like a chump. I really want to finalize some date plans, but I'm genuinely busy until next week!

So now I'm wondering whether to call her and try to set something up for next week (kinda way in the future), or just sit tight till I see her again and make her wonder... kind of as a "punishment" for postponing our last date. By the way... my goal for this one was an LTR, not a FB or something similar.

What do you think my course of action should be at this particular crossroads?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Xandaman

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Canada
yeah I would just let her know I was gone without making future plans somehow, probably not on the phone though if thats possible. Then if she makes future plans with you during that conversation thats fine, otherwise wait till you get back to set something up and start talking again.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Call her when you come back.

Don't be a regular chump. Sh#t happens - you've got a busy life. Let her wonder.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Try to get back together after your trip.

Oh and, don't call a day before to "confirm" or whatever unless you setup a date more than 3 days beforehand.
 
Top