"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Chance to make a move on friend's sister tomorrow

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
Alright, plans are being arranged and I am likely going out to the bars tomorrow with my friend, his sister, and her friends. I don't think he knows I'm into his sister or not, but it is a possibility. He's actually pretty excited about this set-up as well, although I'm not sure exactly what his motivations are. He told me that his sister thinks he might like one of her friends so maybe he wants to meet her and find out? Or, would a guy possibly want to hook his sister up with me...err, probably not, right?

How do you guys think I should play this? I'm not even 100% sure I am interested in the sister so I need to keep the option open of going after one of her friends too. I am pretty confident that I will have at least one of these girls interested in me by the end of the night (basically because my friend is AFC and I know I can make myself look like a pimp by my actions).

How do I let the sister know I am interested, though? Obviously, I can't bust a move on her. I have to be subtle and I can't allow my friend to know what's going on. I'll let him know afterwards if I plan to date his sister, but I don't want any prior interference.

Some factors here: me and my friend are 22, she and her friends are around 25. He's a really nice guy, AFC, but a loyal friend. She's also very nice, fun, and hot.

What do you guys think I should do tomorrow night? I'll let you know how it goes. I hope something goes down. Thanks.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
You got 900 message posts under your belt and you don't know what to do? Wtf are you hitting on your friends sister. go read the dj bible 10x and come back.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by One on One
Thanks for the helpful advice, you ****ing losers.
I'd figure out first:
-How much you like your friend
-How cool he is with you seeing (f**king) his sister. Some guys don't meddle in their sisters' love lives, but some play that "protector" role and get REAL p*ssed.

If you still feel comfortable, mack her just like any other girl. Don't imply special circumstances where none exist. She's still a woman.
 
Top