Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

CHAMPION! I L-O-V-E Y-O-U

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our 6th "date", went to farm house to watch the World Cup Final.
http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/016117.html

We were at the sofa, by the fire, some wine, and it happened again,... I couldnt get a bonner..

"Lets go to bed... and sleep" I said, she agreed.
In bed we were laying and we chatted for a few minutes, I went to the bathroom to wash my d*ck with warm water, to get off the smell of condoms - I think the problem is that I dont like to have sex on the couch- I returned to bed, it got warm under the covers

My d*ck got HARD, I handled her hand to "find it" she said "Ohhhh I cant believe it...
" I AM BIG! hehehehhe Oral sex, penetration - without orgasm - my bonner last for at least 3 hours, she was amazed "you are turbo!" ahhahahahhaha SHE LOVED IT, and so did I

Sex was so great! we slept 3 hours untill it was 8:35 (the match began at 8) While Ronaldo was scoring to Brazil in Japan, I was scoring under the covers with my GF.

I AM A LIVING PROOF MIRACLE OF THE DJ POWERS!

And, to close it with a GRAND FINALE, she gave me an awesome blow job

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL DJS WHO HELPED ME!

I L-O-V-E Y-O-U!

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats TB

Moved to 'Success Stories Forum'

gerard

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a romantic love story from brazil We can read..Sex Sex Sex and ..sex. and ****s and pussies..and ass holies maybe?
You re out to Me. Sex is great, buddy, I agree, but You re a rough mind To talk only about It. You miss the point. I dont care about Your **** s life buddy, personnaly.
Tenderly.

Ledoyen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gerard:

What a romantic love story from brazil We can read..Sex Sex Sex and ..sex. and ****s and pussies..and ass holies maybe?
You re out to Me. Sex is great, buddy, I agree, but You re a rough mind To talk only about It. You miss the point. I dont care about Your **** s life buddy, personnaly.
Tenderly.
This forum is made for people to tell about thier personal success! and if you don't like what you are reading then leave! you don't need to make stupid comments like that!

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ledoyen:
This forum is made for people to tell about thier personal success! and if you don't like what you are reading then leave! you don't need to make stupid comments like that!
He is jealous, but I bet he can get much more sex than all of us DJS in twenty years.
His comment is great! He should write articles for Esquire and TIME magazines...

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thiago,

Would you have traded this experience to catch a world record brown trout on a fly?

------------------
Don Juan de Florida

Komodo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a panamanian I salute you brazil played well if only panama had a squad like that hey but theirs always france and cuba!!

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ de Florida:
Thiago,

Would you have traded this experience to catch a world record brown trout on a fly?

No, I will catch a world record brown trout too.