You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
That's bull****. If attraction happened in the first 5 seconds for a WOMAN, then it will have to happen the first THREE seconds for a guy, and that's bull****. Never in my life have I met a woman, and in 3 seconds decided that I wanted to sleep with her, ever....no matter how hot she was.Actually ManOMan attraction is usually formed within in the first five seconds of meeting someone not five minutes.
I can't speak for everyone by I usually know instantly when first meeting a guy whether there is chemistry or not, often before he has told me his name.
However once I get to know him and he hasn't got the right attitude this will fade.
News flash....I came up with that theory before he did.Craig Reeves, attraction is usually a ruthless choice despite what David D'Anglio says.
The theory of evolution is just that......a THEORY. It is NOT taught to educate people on how the origins of life on earth work. I know this for a fact. It is merely taught because it is an important theory to learn. I do not believe in the theory of evolution (i'm a creationist) so everything that you have just said does not hold water with me. Not to mention that it doesn't even make sense.According to the Evolution thory, the reason why you see so many good looking women with average looking guys (I have only just learnt this at college in the last couple of months) or ugly ones, has nothing to do with the guy being confident, hard to get or sometimes wealth. Similar to female birds, the best reproductive strategy for a woman is to settle with a mediocre a guy who is more reliable to hang around to raise the offspring, and mate with the best looking guy (often unreliable) so that her children turns out to be good looking.
This is pure, ignorant, rampant stupidity. Gravity is just a theory. Do you think you will float away if you stop believing it? Every modern structure on earth was designed with theories. WIll they all fall on your head when you proclaim their heresy? The great unwashed seem to confuse 'theory' with 'hypothesis'.The theory of evolution is just that......a THEORY. It is NOT taught to educate people on how the origins of life on earth work. I know this for a fact. It is merely taught because it is an important theory to learn. I do not believe in the theory of evolution (i'm a creationist) so everything that you have just said does not hold water with me. Not to mention that it doesn't even make sense.
probably the truest thing youve said for quite some time, SEE you b!tches can sometimes not talk sh!t and say stuff thats half congruent to real life.Originally posted by MysteryWoman
Sorry about the official statistics suggest that one in ten children are not the children of the fathers they believe they are.
The reason most beautiful women end up with average looking men, is because they benefit as the man is more reliable than the handsome stud. But a lot of them will set out to get pregnant by the best looking guy she can get. Ever notice that the majority of the time when the woman is good looking the children almost alway turn out good looking no matter how ugly the guy looks.
I know you probably not going to read it but the books that I have got my information on are "The Red Queen" (1993) by Matt Ridley and David Buss latest book, can't remember the name
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Finally! Someone who talks sense!Originally posted by Aramas
'Creationist' is just another name for 'ignorant, stupid, self-deluded moron'. At least it's shorter and easier to spell![]()
But only if she is interested in the guy in the first place to an extent, otherwise she doesn't give a shytOriginally posted by Paradox
Getting back on topic, we can see that all women are not the same. Most DJ's will agree though that by not giving a woman who is used to alot of attention little or no attention you make them raise an eyebrow.
Treating the 10 as if she were a 4 is an effective field proven DJ technique. Neg-hits and other techniques show her that to the DJ she is nothing special.
This raises her curiosity and hopefully makes her want to learn more about the man who does not bow at her feet.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Originally posted by darwinian_sympathiser
This is all a mishmash mess that our genes play with us.
Originally posted by darwinian_sympathiser
And lastly, somewhere Pook made a beautiful insight. The opposite of love is not hate, it's power.
Isn't it called the Law of Gravity? I could have sworn that's what it was called. I could be wrong, though.This is pure, ignorant, rampant stupidity. Gravity is just a theory. Do you think you will float away if you stop believing it? Every modern structure on earth was designed with theories. WIll they all fall on your head when you proclaim their heresy? The great unwashed seem to confuse 'theory' with 'hypothesis'.
I know CELLS evolve...bacteria and viruses are single celled organisms.....Evolution is a proven, observable and repeatable theory. Take a bacterial culture, add chlorine to it in sufficient quantity to wipe out 90%+ of them, let them get back to the normal population, rinse and repeat - voila! In a few day you have evolved chlorine resistant bacteria.
There has been found to be mosquitoes that are said to be thousands of years old.....found in fossilized TREE SAP. Think about it......MOSQUITOES.........the same mosquitoes that we find today......how the hell have THEY not evolved.......oh yeah, and that tree that the sap came from...........I guess there were oak trees and pine trees back then too, huh.....but oh wait......that can't be right because they would have EVOLVED by then, right?Every breed of dog, cat, canary, hamster, cow, horse, pig, chicken, duck, goose, lettuce, broccoli, wheat, corn and so on ad infinitum has evolved from a wild ancestral strain and continues to do so.
I know ALL about evolution. But it seems that you don't know anything about the Creation at all.....who's the ignorant one? Me? Or you?'Creationist' is just another name for 'ignorant, stupid, self-deluded moron'. At least it's shorter and easier to spell.
Originally posted by Craig Reeves
To this day, archeologists have not found any animals that were PART dinosaur, and PART something else, or anything that even MIGHT have been part dinosaur and part something else. If the theory of evolution was true, we would have been able to dig up remains of creatures that were somewhat HALF dinosaur and HALF something else (i.e., half tricerotops and half rhino). It has not happened.......every dinosaur that has been discovered has been 100% dinosaur...no in-betweens.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I dare say I've never met an intelligent fungi.Originally posted by Craig Reeves
But that has nothing to do with INTELLEGENT life, you dumbass. Intellegent life includes all the animals and plants and funguses that you see all the time. If cells didn't evolve then nothing could grow.
Originally posted by ManOMan
tee hee! an intelligent mushroom! I could see glade capitalizing on that idea!
Actually, they are currently mapping the human genome by studying the DNA of bacteria.Originally posted by ManOMan
I dont see how a species has to be part dinosaur and part something else?
I'm from South Africa ...Originally posted by DesertsFox
Eileen,
Even though the British sound different then americans, they are still aware of english grammar. Even the fake british.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.