Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Challenging the theory of women by DJ's

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of DJ's on this board, inspired by ManOMan's thread, believe that by ignoring women especially the one's with model looks will make them lust after you. After all women are sexually manipulative crazed as it is the only power women have over men.

Wrong, if a woman does not like you in the first place she does not care if you are sexually into her or not. Some women do, but most don't. It is true that by playing hard to get will increase her attraction and respect for you, but only if she was interested you in the first place. Whether it was your looks she went for, money or just the sake of using you until someone better looking comes along.

I tell you the majority of women including the hot ones, do not want the whole of the male population, to be sexually interested in them. Believe me it would be too much attention if everyone was and that would be overwhelming. If a stunning girl goes up to a bar and a mediocre guy is standing beside her not checking out, chances are that she is not going to be grabbing him or jumping in his view to get his attention.

Somehow I doubt every good looking girl a guy hasn't flirted with, is suddenly chasing him. If it was easy as that, shy guys would have hot women falling out of the sky and landing in their bed without doing anything.

So don't delude yourselfs, if women were that simple. Allen Thompson, Ross Jeffries and David D'Anglio would be multi millionaires, who would go down in history for solving the enigma.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
I think you're partially right. There HAS to be attraction for her to really care, but I think there are other reasons.

Women in general know that even if one guy doesn't like them, there are plenty of other AFC's who'll find them attractive. But if more men started giving these obnoxious *****s the cold shoulder, they might think differently. Unfortunately, there are always going to be guys kissing their ass, ruining it for a lot of good guys.

Look at it this way though, who cares if it bothers them or not? At least they'll know some guys won't put up with their crap.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"if you ignore a hot babe, she'll want you"

Only if she wanted you to begin with. The "want you" that you see AFTER you have proceeded to ignore her, is only her way of trying to SHOW you she likes you. The attraction never increased, it was always there. Her action was a slight act of desperation, saying "God, is this guy an idiot, maybe I need to be a little more blatent about it." Then she does something and the guy, being blind, thinks "WOW! This DJ stuff really works!".

All it is, is an illusion. And any guy that needs this "confirmation" is a guy who is filled with insecurity that will inevitibly fvck up the relationship later on anyway.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
"if you ignore a hot babe, she'll want you"

Only if she wanted you to begin with. The "want you" that you see AFTER you have proceeded to ignore her, is only her way of trying to SHOW you she likes you. The attraction never increased, it was always there. Her action was a slight act of desperation, saying "God, is this guy an idiot, maybe I need to be a little more blatent about it." Then she does something and the guy, being blind, thinks "WOW! This DJ stuff really works!".

All it is, is an illusion. And any guy that needs this "confirmation" is a guy who is filled with insecurity that will inevitibly fvck up the relationship later on anyway.
xblitz,

Is this concept basically what SED101 talks about? That is, there must be attraction in the first place and if there isn't, no amount of strategies\games will build attraction. I haven't been able to read through that mess of writing so just let me know if that is it in short.

If that is what that site says, then I will say that yes it is 100% accurate, but it's not worth my time reading because it's just common sense.

Stripes

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow

Hello!!!
as if we didn't know that?
You do have it all figured out!!!
so what are model looks? to me
What is a hot or stunning girl?
Riddle me this, Why do I care less about your perspective?

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although SW101 supports what I said, that's not the basic concept at all. I'll admit it's tough reading but I'll help you through the rough spots if you need it.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did anyone catch my sarcasm? ......in any case, hot babes want attention, this is simple. They think every man in the joint wants them, another simple fact. ...and in some cases, sure, we want them. We don't neeeed them... hot babes come a dime a dozen, and as far as I'm concerned. There's always someone hotter ready to walk in behind them.... and if they think that you ain't drooling over them, then they try harder for your attention, OR they accept the fact that there are probably more smart men in this room, then usual tonight. :)

Besides, I don't get the logic of hot women..... they can pick whoever they want, but not every man is going to make them sweat under the sheets so wtf?!??! .... we do all the work, we will do the picking. :)

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
Did anyone catch my sarcasm? ......in any case, hot babes want attention, this is simple. They think every man in the joint wants them, another simple fact. ...and in some cases, sure, we want them. We don't neeeed them... hot babes come a dime a dozen, and as far as I'm concerned. There's always someone hotter ready to walk in behind them.... and if they think that you ain't drooling over them, then they try harder for your attention, OR they accept the fact that there are probably more smart men in this room, then usual tonight. :)

Besides, I don't get the logic of hot women..... they can pick whoever they want, but not every man is going to make them sweat under the sheets so wtf?!??! .... we do all the work, we will do the picking. :)
No I don't believe that, not all hot women want every guy to fancy them. All that matters is that she can prove to get the ones that she wants, can you picture hollywood actress chasing DJ's simply for ignoring them if they are not interested in the first place?

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery, duh!!!!!

I don't think you challenged any theories tonight, no earth shattering revelations have been voiced on this thread.

To condense the gist of DJism, classic charisma/attraction focuses on two parts:

1. Being attractive... meaning, you dress nicely, you build rapport, make sure you have a nice physique. This ensures women take note of you.

2. Not paying too much attention to women. This way, you play hard to get and women have to struggle for your attention.

No sh!t Claudia Schiffer wouldn't care if a Joe Pesci look-alike pretends not to notice her, but if a charismatic good-looking guy is in the room and he, being a catch, does not notice her she is bothered and will work to "rectify" the situation.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I get older, my thoughts and "style" have moved closer and closer to the "just be yourself" approach, no games, just a little boldness and creativity.

I think what's being discussed on this thread, is essentially one of the so called "48 Laws of Power". One of them is "Treat with disdain what you cannot have."

There are some DJ principles touted in the so-called Bible that correlate with this rule very well.

I think it needs to be addressed that mystery woman and many others have posted things that are essentially true.

Yes, it's true that if a woman has no attraction towards me initially, no amount of treating her like she's a nonsexual being is going to have her open her heart and legs to me.

It is also true that if we are fun to be around, and we get "busy" with our day to day responsibilities that we will be missed.

Xblitz44x suggests that the woman is either attracted to you or she's not. Her efforts to get the man to notice her after the "disdain" are merely her way of affirming the unconfident mind of the man she's interested in. Perhaps. Given the consistency of his posts, I'd be inclined to agree in general. As I've said before, every one is different.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The majority of DJ's on this board, inspired by ManOMan's thread, believe that by ignoring women especially the one's with model looks will make them lust after you. After all women are sexually manipulative crazed as it is the only power women have over men."

Two things, when you are sitting around with your girlfriends discussing guys, you never hear your friends say stuff like "Girl! I got that guy wrapped around my little finger", "Ohh all I have to do is show a little cleavage and drinks are free all night", "I love my tits, and so do most guys", "men are pigs , all they think of is sex, so you might as well get some mileage out of it and get stuff"

if you Havent, I have.

My point was women know they have the sexual advantage, and they use it to either get free meals, tease guys for their own ego, or just string guys along for fun to show off to their friends "how many guys are in love with them"

Secondly,

I agree that if a woman has NO interest in a guy at all, that there is nothing he can do to improve his chances. Even try every technique in the DJ bible.

but if you are average looking at best, there are things you can do to increase her attraction to you (Ive seen some average looking DJ's pull multitudes of women in and really good looking dudes who are shy who havent had dates in years)

One of the things is to play her insecurities about her looks/attractiveness and her sense of power deriived from those things. This is where the DJ bible comes in and as you can see, many guys here have gotten girls that probably paid them no initial attention.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ManOMan
my point was women know they have the sexual advantage, and they use it to either get free meals, tease guys for their own ego, or just string guys along for fun to show off to their friends "how many guys are in love with them"
My, my ... bitter much?

That's an unfair generalization. It's as silly as saying that all men are only out for sex. It's simply not true.

Originally posted by ManOMan
One of the things is to play her insecurities about her looks/attractiveness and her sense of power deriived from those things. This is where the DJ bible comes in and as you can see, many guys here have gotten girls that probably paid them no initial attention.
[/B]
Bullocks! If she's a confident woman, nothing you say or do will change that. She'll simply stop listening.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen

That's an unfair generalization. It's as silly as saying that all men are only out for sex. It's simply not true.

want a bet?

god i hate replying to you trust me, but i just cant let sh!t slide, its sort of mildly annoying to let it sit, you know what i mean?

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
want a bet?

god i hate replying to you trust me, but i just cant let sh!t slide, its sort of mildly annoying to let it sit, you know what i mean?
That's how I feel about letting you live ...

Are we on the same page?

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
"That's how I feel about letting you live ...

Are we on the same page?"
-----------------------------------------

That's funny right thurr.

But to get back to the point, you'd be surprised how many women use their body for ego trips. Especially the ones who are just drop dead gorgeous. I know very few beautiful women who are intelligent. I think it has to do with the survival instincts. If a girls body gets her enough attention to provide her with a well off lifestyle she won't adapt. i.e. get smarter, funnier, a personality. Same goes with guys. Those beefed out studs who don't have to lift a single weight to get that GQ bod, are, in general, dumber than a box full of women...

These are generalizations though. There is an exception to everything.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is an interesting, if not an outright amusing story about a young lady that I was introduced to several weeks ago. She's kind of cute, but her behavior seemed a bit childish to me, so I never paid her any mind.

This past Saturday night, I'm not sure what event was going on elsewhere, but there were only a few of the regular crowd there. This girl and two of her friends were some of them. Since I am significantly older (25+) and they are 21 at the oldest, they are assuming I'm fairly affluent. (I am, I guess) I'm also a half way decent dresser and a big tipper, so they are logical in this conclusion. The cute girl asks me to buy her a drink. I politely refuse. She actually asks me "Why not?". So I told her. I don't know you well enough. She debates this issue. She says that she's known me for almost two months. I tell her again, that she may know me but I do not know her. I am looking at her, straight in her big brown doe eyes.

She tells me that since she is a regular, I should buy her a drink as a reward for coming to "my bar" so often. I tell her that it's not my bar. I just know the owners and help them out as a favor.

Finally, it comes down to this, after a good thirty minutes of senseless debate.

I ask her, point blank: What is it about you that you think makes you so special TO ME that I should buy you a drink?

She couldn't answer the question for the longest while. She told me that she could answer the question but she would need some Ameretto to fuel her brain.

I laughed and told her that she must be out of gas, as her logic is flawed.

She never did get that drink. Cute as she is, she won't get it. Christ, given the value of my time, I'd probably would have been better off buying her the damn drink instead of listening to her try to justify her drink worthiness to me.

So what's the point? The point is, that in this one particular instance, ManoMan may be correct. When you make it clear through your words and actions that you're not interested in the girl sexually, she doesn't have too many chips to play.

Conversely, a woman of Eileen's stature, both chronologically and on the social class level, I likely could not make the same argument, as she would have come to the pub with her own money. At worst, I'd buy Eileen two, but only after she bought me one first. At least then, I have at least 15 to 30 minutes to charm her.

But, I digress.

If the man is not interested in her sexually, why even worry about her?
If you are liking her, than I would tend to think that the best way to make this known is to use your actions to speak for you and observe her actions for some affirmation or rejection.

Just my two cents, although, perhaps it's worth less than that.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pappy
Conversely, a woman of Eileen's stature, both chronologically and on the social class level, I likely could not make the same argument, as she would have come to the pub with her own money. At worst, I'd buy Eileen two, but only after she bought me one first. At least then, I have at least 15 to 30 minutes to charm her.
Good call Big Pappy. I do always show with enough to pay for my own. I often decline to allow someone else to pay, though. If I'm not interested, I'm not going to let a guy empty his wallet on me. I have never bought a bloke a drink (aside from friends), but I've always paid the tip when he's sprung for me. (Where I'm from, it's considered manners.)

Oh, and I’m normally good for at least 15 mins of conversation even if I’m not offered a drink.

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, after 15 call in the relief pitcher.