Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chadwick Boseman RIP

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe Chadwick Boseman has died, apparently he has had colon cancer for four years but kept it secret. These surprising deaths are the ones that really shock you.
I'm a big Marvel fan, so I know him mostly from Black Panther, but I've seen a few of his other movies, 42 and Get On Up (I like biographical-type movies).

He was so good as the Black Panther, I loved the accent he used, which he came up with himself. I can't imagine what they're going to do with the character now. That character is a bit like the Phantom, in that it is passed on through the generations, so they can always put someone new in the suit. They may be hesitant to do so out of respect for him, but the other characters and Wakanda in that movie are too good to leave behind.

Prayers and condolences to him and his loved ones.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chadwick Boseman's legacy will live on. Great actor and seemed like a class act and a great dude. His life’s work culminated in endearing us to the first mainstream fictional African King and brought to screen biographical enactments of real life iconic black figures. He had and will still have an impact on so many people.

Rest In Power, brother.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His life’s work culminated in endearing us to the first mainstream fictional African King
I think you're forgetting the Lion King :)
You're right though, Boseman really came off as a class act.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Black Panther was an excellent movie and I appreciated his good acting in it.
I just recently saw it as they were only playing older movies when the theatres reopened.
He's a Tyrone named Chad.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He was a great actor and I did not see this coming, very sad, he was a great guy, as another pointed a class act and will be missed.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody saw it coming cause It was a ritual death, not cancer. Wouldn't be surprised if BLM use his death to help fuel the fire in his "remembrance". Same with Kobes fake death. It was planned to distract from Corona. Go back and look at the helicopter crash. It's a Hollyweird scene where the smoke coming off the crash is white, when it should be black. Like they placed smoke bombs.

It's extremely common for the Illuminati to fake deaths at certain times for a specific purpose. Look at the timing of everything, how secretive they were, everyone calling this guy a king. At the height of the current race war. All I'm saying is "question everything". you can't tell me a couple red flags weren't raised in your mind at his "sudden" death? No I'm not crazy

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coming from you @zekko , that's good that you've made a tribute thread like that. I may not get your positions that seem at odds with the left perspective in other threads concerning Black issues, but I always feel your heart is in the right place and you have never struck me as having racist or conspiracy views. He is so young and looked terrible when he posted the photo when he was skinny.

I normally don't care much with celebrity deaths, but this one really caught my eye because I think he was too young to go like that, and didn't expect this type of news. It just shows this type of cancer is real and that people should really do screening with this, don't wait until you are 50 years old, but ask your doctor for a screening kit so you can nip it in the bud when it's still treatable. I might consider this myself next time I visit my family doctor.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coming from you @zekko , that's good that you've made a tribute thread like that. I may not get your positions that seem at odds with the left perspective in other threads concerning Black issues, but I always feel your heart is in the right place and you have never struck me as having racist or conspiracy views. He is so young and looked terrible when he posted the photo when he was skinny.

I normally don't care much with celebrity deaths, but this one really caught my eye because I think he was too young to go like that, and didn't expect this type of news. It just shows this type of cancer is real and that people should really do screening with this, don't wait until you are 50 years old, but ask your doctor for a screening kit so you can nip it in the bud when it's still treatable. I might consider this myself next time I visit my family doctor.
What type of cancer?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I normally don't care much with celebrity deaths, but this one really caught my eye because I think he was too young to go like that, and didn't expect this type of news.
It's hard to predict which celebrity deaths are going to hit you. There are some which I thought would hit me hard that didn't faze me much, and there are others I thought I would barely notice that hit me viscerally. I think one thing with Boseman, he had kept his colon cancer (@mrgoodstuff ) secret, so it was a big shock. And when a death is so surprising like that, I think it hits you harder sometimes.

I heard an interview with him on the radio today, and he talked about how he tried to pick roles where he could be a positive role model for younger people, and I admire that strongly. The Black Panther character holds a special spot with me also, because that character made his first appearance in my favorite comic book, The Fantastic Four, back in the Lee/Kirby days.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody saw it coming cause It was a ritual death, not cancer. Wouldn't be surprised if BLM use his death to help fuel the fire in his "remembrance". Same with Kobes fake death. It was planned to distract from Corona. Go back and look at the helicopter crash. It's a Hollyweird scene where the smoke coming off the crash is white, when it should be black. Like they placed smoke bombs.

It's extremely common for the Illuminati to fake deaths at certain times for a specific purpose. Look at the timing of everything, how secretive they were, everyone calling this guy a king. At the height of the current race war. All I'm saying is "question everything". you can't tell me a couple red flags weren't raised in your mind at his "sudden" death? No I'm not crazy
if both his and kobe’s deaths were staged then why have them die at all? why not just tell them not to be seen again in the public eye or to get a makeover? or is that what you’re saying

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

You're even crazier then Mr. Corrector and Mr. Danger.

Don't start shooting good people at ur local mall.

Go to church and seek redemption.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Chadwick Boseman's legacy will live on. Great actor and seemed like a class act and a great dude. His life’s work culminated in endearing us to the first mainstream fictional African King and brought to screen biographical enactments of real life iconic black figures. He had and will still have an impact on so many people.

Rest In Power, brother.
My drinking buddies were talking abt him last night, was told that apparently Danzel Washington paid for his schooling.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if both his and kobe’s deaths were staged then why have them die at all? why not just tell them not to be seen again in the public eye or to get a makeover? or is that what you’re saying
Kobe's missing, lets launch an investigation, world wide man hunt? Or, fake his death, fool the world, case closed? They do it to cause mass emotional distress, distraction or their job has been fulfilled. You don't think people took their life after Kobe or Boseman exited the stage? People worship celebs like Gods. When they are gone it lowers the vibration on the earth which allows evil spirits to enter. People were at their most vulnerable emotional state during this covid thing. More depressed than they have ever been. All I saw on my insta feed for months were people mourning, crying, tattooing Kobe like he was a God simply for being able to throw a ball in a basket with style.

Boseman died at age 42, which the number 42 stands for death ritual or something along those lines. The media is lying saying he died at 43. They did that cause they know the rise of coders out there are unveiling the truth. Is it a coincidence that all the sites edited his birth year and age shortly after his death to 1976 when it was 1977? I know cause I saw it yesterday. Even Wikipedia and IMDB one min had it at 42 1976, then changed it. All the sites changed it. His first starring role was playing Jackie Robinson in "42".

The supposed dead celebs are living in a secret place under ground. There was a Holloyweird movie that came out last year about it, I just can't remember the name of it. While it's portrayed as fiction, we know Hollyweird is predictive programming. We're surrounded by coded messages in numbers & letters. In the movie the kid realizes it, crack the code and finds out these dead celebs fake their deaths and live underground. Trust me I know all this sounds completely crazy and out of this world. But so does Pizza G a t e.

Next puppet who is predicted to die this weekend is Ruth Bader Ginsburg. I've followed some of these Gematria. It's mind boggling the codes they crack. It's one of those things you truly must be blessed see and crack. They have predicted deaths days before they happen using these numbers to crack the codes. I'm not saying I believe it all. I've seen enough red flags in these celebs deaths to know we're being played, deceived and laughed at by the Illuminati.

Last edited:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're even crazier then Mr. Corrector and Mr. Danger.
I miss Danger, is he still around in some newer form?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I miss Danger, is he still around in some newer form?

Looks like he's been deleted.

Didn't know that since the Mods asked me to place him on "ignore".

Would be nice if another invasion/white genocide conspiracy theorists comes around, I would welcome the debate.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like he's been deleted.

Didn't know that since the Mods asked me to place him on "ignore".
From what I recall, he had a temporary ban. I think his response was to just walk away from the forum.
But sometimes I wonder if he might still be here under another name. I have no reason to think that, but you never know.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
From what I recall, he had a temporary ban. I think his response was to just walk away from the forum.
But sometimes I wonder if he might still be here under another name. I have no reason to think that, but you never know.
It's always best for a man to walk away when he has decided its time.

It's a matter of principle and how steadfast u r to it, ultimately that's the true value of a man.

However if he does come back here under another handle, I'll welcome him and will look forward to a few debates, I hope this time he doesn't cry foul and make another request to the Mods to enforce a permanent ignore.

That would be a shame.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screen shot right before they edited his age
Screenshot_2020-08-29-06-53-53-370.jpg
After the edit
43.JPG

If the entire internet would change a celebs birthday because they know we know it was a ritual. What else you think they're hiding? Ask yourself that question.