Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chadwick Boseman RIP

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screen shot right before they edited his age
View attachment 4675
After the edit
View attachment 4676

If the entire internet would change a celebs birthday because they know we know it was a ritual. What else you think they're hiding? Ask yourself that question.

It does show age 42 in the wayback machine that takes snapshots of websites throughout time.

You can use the way back machine to find other sites too before they were changed.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does show age 42 in the wayback machine that takes snapshots of websites throughout time.

You can use the way back machine to find other sites too before they were changed.

Never heard of that site. Good to know. Thanks!

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never heard of that site. Good to know. Thanks!
I really hope government or the "special" interest groups don't take over that site because that is one of the few things we can reference these days in the digital age.

digital = manipulation
analog = truth

Think about how many history eBooks could be changed at any time vs analog hard copy books? Same for photos and such...
I'm just afraid of reality manipulation in the digital environment we live in.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are currently debating what to do with the Black Panther character. They have basically two choices:
1) Recast T'Challa
2) Let another character become the next Black Panther (possibly Shuri).

At first glance, #2 seems like the better option. It's consistent with the comics concept, and it avoids possible accusations of disrespect toward Boseman. Really, the only drawback to this option is that you lose the T'Challa character, which is a classic character, so I'm not sure it's the best idea. Other actors have played The Joker after Heath Ledger's death, and will continue to. Batman has been recast, as has James Bond. Would Chadwick Boseman want T'Challa to disappear from film? I actually think it might be more respectful to recast him.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boseman was good in Da 5 Bloods. The movie was okay, kinda fell apart at the end, but he had good screen presence.

I read this from an article about his co-star Clarke Peters:

Tearing up, Clarke shared: ‘I was really excited to work with him, but I said to my wife, “I think he’s a little bit precious,” and she said, “why?” And I said, “because he is surrounded by people who are fawning around him.” ‘He’s got a Chinese practitioner who is massaging his back when he walks offset, he’s got a makeup lady massaging his feet and his girlfriend is there holding his hand.’ Taking a moment to wipe his eyes, the actor continued: ‘And I’m thinking, “maybe the Black Panther thing went to his head?”‘ Clarke confessed: ‘I regret even having those thoughts because they were really looking after him. But you wouldn’t have known.’

It goes to show, you might not know what someone else is truly going through. And it is amazing he was able to keep his illness out of the press.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chadwick is so synonymous with T’Challa at this point. I think the better option will be to have Shuri become the Black Panther. Chadwick as T’Challa is iconic.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of my favorite SNL sketches, T'Challa on Black Jeopardy. This is from a few years back, but Boseman does look pretty thin here.