Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Certain questions chicks ask, an observation

Everlast2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, check this out. I was talking to some ***** today and things were going quite well until she started asking me where I live, what my job is, etc. I noticed after I gave her the answer to her questions, she no longer was interested and the conversation was strained/forced. This isn't the first time it happened so I am wondering if something is up? I come from a working class family and I noticed that whenever I talk to gold diggers or people from affluent areas, whenever they learn I am not from as a priviliged background as them, they look at me like i'm the swamp thing or something.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're 16. The answers to those questions don't count at this stage of your life.

Everlast2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
And I don't know...usually I think these girls like me but once they find out about me....it's over

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lie. Or better yet why the hell are you guys talking occupations at 16? Where u from?

Okay, just tell them you're not allowed to tell them exactly what you do but you're in a governmental law enforcement training program and just leave it at that. And hold your ground. Yes, it's lying, but if they're gold digger trash and you just wanna fuk, let the users be used, eh?

Trust Me.

Everlast2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from massachusetts

Rexman, I think that is just what I am going to do since I just want to lay pipe. It's mostly the really stuck up one's that know their hot that do it. I guess since they think they have a vag of gold, they can demand such things. If i wasn't such a sucker for the really fine ass it would be no big deal, but what can you do?

Everlast2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, will do. is that what you guys do? I want to get good at picking up women myself but I think I make a lot of rookie mistakes sometimes.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. You're SIXTEEN YEARS OLD!!!

Your job or how much money you make at that age DOES NOT COUNT!

If girls at your age are judging you on those terms, you say "nice talking to you" and turn around and never look back. Damn.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How odd. When I talk to women those questions are never asked of me. Maybe you should post this thread in the HS forum.

Everlast2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Um how old are the women your talking too?
I usaully I talk to girls that are my age or 1-2 years older. I can get away with talking to girls one or two years older because I was the guy that had a beard at like 14 so I pass off as older hehe.

Maxtro said:
How odd. When I talk to women those questions are never asked of me. Maybe you should post this thread in the HS forum.
No? that is strange. It normally happens to me all the time...the girls out of nowhere will ask where I live and where I work or something.

reset said:
Dude. You're SIXTEEN YEARS OLD!!!

Your job or how much money you make at that age DOES NOT COUNT!

If girls at your age are judging you on those terms, you say "nice talking to you" and turn around and never look back. Damn.
Ok man I got it, I just wanted to check.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everlast2k said:
Ok man I got it, I just wanted to check.
Cool. You've got your whole life ahead of you. Don't EVER worry about qualifying yourself to a woman, or anyone for that matter. Do what you do and if someone doesn't like it, they can suck it.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everlast2k said:
Ok, check this out. I was talking to some ***** today and things were going quite well until she started asking me where I live, what my job is, etc. I noticed after I gave her the answer to her questions, she no longer was interested and the conversation was strained/forced. This isn't the first time it happened so I am wondering if something is up? I come from a working class family and I noticed that whenever I talk to gold diggers or people from affluent areas, whenever they learn I am not from as a priviliged background as them, they look at me like i'm the swamp thing or something.
They're just trying to make conversation by asking you these questions.

When you answer the questions there's an awkward silence which is why the conversation feels "forced."

Think about it. Do they ask you these questions while you are having an interesting conversation or when the conversation seems to weaken? Unless you work at a gay bar I would doubt that they look "uninterested" because of your answer to their question.

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude you cant pour out your life story on a couple questions she wants to elicit value from an exciting man not a boring man. be mysterious, ****y and funny cause they ain't learning shyt about me if they dont have a sense of humor as a matter of fact they better pass my shyt tests before i let them go to the next level. so you're 16 tell her your CEO or President of coco cola, or that your a chip and dale, a bartender, trash truck man. tell her what you really do by mentioning something about work that makes it obvious what you do too many boring afc's tell the girl everything and open her door while begging them to let him buy her a drink or snack or diamond ring on the first date so dont be boring and im gonna have to

Bump this for others to read about and learn

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Any Time A Chick Asks A Question She Is Setting You Up For A ****y Funny Answer. Never Answer Directly, Even For Something Simple.

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A agree with smooth, they're just trying to make convo.
If you just give them simple answers, then it gets strained because you've run out of things to say. I highly doubt that a girl around your age is old enough to care about what kind of work you do. So next time, don't just give one word answers. Also, turn it back to her and ask her questions about herself that require more than a simple one word answer. Women LOVE to talk about themselves!

SaucyBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's asking you this to see if you have money for you to spend on her. She is probably used to it from guys if she is from an affluent area.

At 16, I remember that the guy with the hottest car was the big dog. In a few years you'll be seeing a difference. When you get to 18 there will be a lot more casual sex based on personality. In HS, the girls are competing for the car. Out of HS, their networks are broken down to a degree since many of her girlfriends have departed. Now they are looking for a guy that makes them happy in bed. Just keep that in mind. Read some material on how to please a woman (it's not just with your d1ck). You'll be light years ahead my friend. Then the network will work in your favor and you won't be able to handle all the business.

Everlast2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
smooth guy said:
They're just trying to make conversation by asking you these questions.

When you answer the questions there's an awkward silence which is why the conversation feels "forced."

Think about it. Do they ask you these questions while you are having an interesting conversation or when the conversation seems to weaken? Unless you work at a gay bar I would doubt that they look "uninterested" because of your answer to their question.
The conversation is going well normally, but then they will ask where I live, If I work, if I have a car....it's always the same questions and I noticed with some, not all, that the answer I gave let them down. I mean, you just know because they just go "Oh....."

SaucyBoy said:
She's asking you this to see if you have money for you to spend on her. She is probably used to it from guys if she is from an affluent area.

At 16, I remember that the guy with the hottest car was the big dog. In a few years you'll be seeing a difference. When you get to 18 there will be a lot more casual sex based on personality. In HS, the girls are competing for the car. Out of HS, their networks are broken down to a degree since many of her girlfriends have departed. Now they are looking for a guy that makes them happy in bed. Just keep that in mind. Read some material on how to please a woman (it's not just with your d1ck). You'll be light years ahead my friend. Then the network will work in your favor and you won't be able to handle all the business.
Yes, many of the girls that have felt let down were rich, white, suburban chicks. It sucks I guess, but what can you do? I'm going to work on other things though, such as how to become better at being a don juan and not worry about my background information...if they come, they come, if not, oh well.

J-Bone said:
dude you cant pour out your life story on a couple questions she wants to elicit value from an exciting man not a boring man. be mysterious, ****y and funny cause they ain't learning shyt about me if they dont have a sense of humor as a matter of fact they better pass my shyt tests before i let them go to the next level. so you're 16 tell her your CEO or President of coco cola, or that your a chip and dale, a bartender, trash truck man. tell her what you really do by mentioning something about work that makes it obvious what you do too many boring afc's tell the girl everything and open her door while begging them to let him buy her a drink or snack or diamond ring on the first date so dont be boring and im gonna have to

I'll take this advice

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J-Bone said:

fuking finally someone with atleast some common sense.

The chick is interested and whats to get to know you, when you answer those mundane questions your basically being a AFC like all the other guys who logically answer women's questions. What you need to do is mix around real and fake answers.

Her: What's your job
Him: If I told you then I'd have to kill you
Him: No really I have no job and that is why I have you as my sugar momma

Don't let a chick take over the conversation via sh!t test because she will end up boring herself and end up leaving. You must LEAD LEAD LEAD. Heck you don't even have to answer those questions if you don't want too, just ignore it and "Frame Control"