Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cdc days no masks needed, blue pillers quake in fear

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Significantly less with the vaccine, and no chance of serious illness.
Not entirely true, there have been some fully vaccinated people who have died of Covid. It's a very small chance, however, and that doesn't mean the vaccine is ineffective.

According to this article,
"As of April 20, the CDC has indeed reported a total of 7,157 cases of COVID-19 among fully vaccinated people and 88 deaths." 11 of those 88 deaths were not related to Covid.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...im-deaths-fully-vaccinated-people/4856504001/

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not entirely true, there have been some fully vaccinated people who have died of Covid. It's a very small chance, however, and that doesn't mean the vaccine is ineffective.

According to this article,
"As of April 20, the CDC has indeed reported a total of 7,157 cases of COVID-19 among fully vaccinated people and 88 deaths." 11 of those 88 deaths were not related to Covid.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...im-deaths-fully-vaccinated-people/4856504001/
Out of the nearly 200 million people vaccinated that number is infinitesimal, and highly skewed toward older folks.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't noticed this, really I don't care. If people want to keep wearing masks, good for them. If you don't like them, don't wear them. It's your choice.

Actually next time (post-restriction) that I catch a cold or flu, I'll wear a mask as a courtesy if I'm on a metro or in a crowded public place. The Asians definitely were on to something with that. Obviously can't prevent everything but it's a good buffer.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viruses are our friend. Viruses update DNA/RNA from environmental signatures which facilitate adaptation. Inject with a man made adaptation signal? I think not.

Viruses are not alive. They aren’t polio or plague or any number of dangerous organisms. Trying to cure a virus is a drill in stupidity. And dangerous. What adaptation is a man made virus vaccine initiating?

The reason the common cold can’t be or hasn’t been cured is because it isn’t alive. It is a DNA/RNA signaling adaptation. These adaptations are important to survival adaptations of our bodies based on our environment. Over 50% of our genome are viral adaptations.

STOP WATCHING THE NEWS

If you want to fully understand the nature and purpose of viruses look up Zach Bush. Read one of the books that Faucci’s peers wrote about him long before the so called epidemic. Your heads have been filled with garbage science from corrupt authoritative sources. Do you think any of this is any different from the brain washing about women you grew up with? Oh please…..

Without viruses we are dead men.
Best response here yet. Hopefully, this makes people think a little more, with their own brains, rather than watching so much TV and spending time reading stuff online in their basement and listening to sheeople.

Modern Man Advice