Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cdc days no masks needed, blue pillers quake in fear

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else find it ironic that all the mask karens have been saying to "listen to the experts" for around a year now, and yet now that the CDC has said that masks are no longer required, they all refuse to take them off?

It never ceases to amaze me how blue pilled people are so fearful of the world and so ready to be seen as obedient little sheep

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Last I checked the United States is not at herd immunity and there are millions of unvaccinated people. The CDC specifically said vaccinated people don’t need to wear masks.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else find it ironic that all the mask karens have been saying to "listen to the experts" for around a year now, and yet now that the CDC has said that masks are no longer required, they all refuse to take them off?

It never ceases to amaze me how blue pilled people are so fearful of the world and so ready to be seen as obedient little sheep
You give them too much credit....at least 'sheep' are good for eating. mmmmm

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Last I checked the United States is not at herd immunity and there are millions of unvaccinated people. The CDC specifically said vaccinated people don’t need to wear masks.
And these are the people who are cowering. Specifically all my coworkers, all vaccinated.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And these are the people who are cowering. Specifically all my coworkers, all vaccinated.
My coworkers are like "fck that" to the news that you don't need to wear masks if your vaccinated. pointing to the 8 players on the Yankees who got covid even tho they were all vaccinated. as if the masks is what was protecting them.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. I’m vaccinated and most I know say the masks are nice for not catching colds and other shvt. It has been nice not getting sick for two years. They figured this out in Asia that’s why they still wear masks but Americans are hard headed as fvck.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My coworkers are like "fck that" to the news that you don't need to wear masks if your vaccinated. pointing to the 8 players on the Yankees who got covid even tho they were all vaccinated. as if the masks is what was protecting them.

We are becoming 2 different species. Eloi and Morlocks.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m vaccinated and most I know say the masks are nice for not catching colds and other shvt. It has been nice not getting sick for two years.
So what, we should make masks a permanent thing?
I attribute not getting sick more to the extra social distancing I've been doing, more so than wearing masks. I'm not working though, I think I caught most of my bugs over the years from the workplace.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what, we should make masks a permanent thing?
I attribute not getting sick more to the extra social distancing I've been doing, more so than wearing masks. I'm not working though, I think I caught most of my bugs over the years from the workplace.
The science says otherwise.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I'm still wearing a mask no matter what the CDC says. And not because of COVID. I'm not sure how much my mask would protect me from someone else with pre-symptomatic COVID if they are mask free. I saw way too many nurses and CNAs get the disease from our maskless patients despite our masks.

However I am on a strong immunomodulator drug and get upper respiratory infections all the time. It was very nice to be infection free the entire year, probably saved me a minor relapse or two. I will be the only sheep with a mask on next year I guess.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I genuinely couldn't give a toss about any of this stuff.
I've had the same "shop" mask in my jacket pocket since this begun.
I should probably wash it sometime but truth told I only wear it when I
have to buy stuff.

My employer (Amazon) is batsht crazy about their reams of covid policy and
procedures. After standing there working my butt off wearing something that
prevents me getting enough air as I'm throwing sacks of dog food onto the conveyor
belt for hours on end. Plus being constantly given a hard time about my proximity to others
while I'm just trying to earn a crust. We have proximity cctv which can also spot if a mask
isn't over nose and mouth. Alarms sound when you get too close, our temperature is
monitored by different cameras and a squad of social distancing Stazi who bark at you as
you move around doing your job. When I walk out of that place at the end of the shift the
best part is stepping outside and taking that fvcking mask off. I used to smoke and it's
really as welcome as that first cigarette after work back when I was a smoker. When that's
my work environment for 40 hours a week , how much do you think I follow the stupid
rules when I'm not in there.

I live with two 'hide behind the sofa' types. Our different outlooks on all of this is definitely
starting to cause friction. I can't help but to have lost some respect for them as they've taken
this whole thing as gospel and blindly follow the rules to the letter.

They in turn think I'm reckless... Cool!

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When they lift these restrictions overnight just goes to show you it was all a lie. I wouldn't be surprised if the reason was for the vaxxed to have a higher chance of spreading the spike protein through shedding to those who haven't take the shot. To also instill more fear, as when the body is in a constant state of the fear, it is more likely to have health problems arise. My buddy went to a Trader Joe without a mask the other day and 99% were still wearing one. Even at the gym 80% were still wearing one. People have been programmed to stay in their fear bubble.

I'm not saying the V isnt real. The social distancing & masks were used to slowly psychologically destroy. The lock downs were used to destroy the economy. The PCR test was specifically used to show more positives to inflate the numbers ,along with Hospitals committing blatant fraud reporting almost everything as rona. The constant fear narrative being pushed 24/7 was the nail in the coffin used manipulate the sheeple to take the poison shot. They dangled the term "back to normal" if you take the shot. Now they wont to offer free donuts, burgers, fries and beer to get inject with poison? Don't ever forgot these words "15 days to flatten the curve".

If you studied the New World Order, psychology or Free Masonry, you could see this entire narrative for what it was. If you still can't see the obvious narrative after a year, then congratulations, you've been successfully brainwashed.

It takes 4-6 months for the spike protein to activate in the body. Then another 4-6 months for the adverse effects to arise from the shot. If anyone read the trails documents for Pfizer, it states that people who didn't take the shot are getting symptoms from the vaxxed through shedding. Causing some unvaxxed women to miscarry, blood clots or period cycle changes just from being around those who took it. The vaxxed can spread the spike protein through breath,fluids or skin cells. Men break out in rashes and or become impotent.

More people have died from the vaxx in the past 4-5 months, than all vaxxs combined in the past 15 years. During all animals trials in the past decade for gene based coronaa viruss vax, most all the animals died. They skipped animal trials for this which of course they did, no human trials either. Not FDA approved. Don't be surprised if you start seeing some of the people you know who took the shot suddenly pass away. Most life insurance companies are not covering the death from the vax due to it being "experimental".

Some gyms and Dr's office will not allow vaxxed people as their insurance policy won't cover it. Being the shot isn't approved they are now making business's who make it mandatory liable should the employee experience adverse reactions. What has happened in the past is the biggest psyop in human history.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When they lift these restrictions overnight just goes to show you it was all a lie. I wouldn't be surprised if the reason was for the vaxxed to have a higher chance of spreading the spike protein through shedding to those who haven't take the shot. To also instill more fear, as when the body is in a constant state of the fear, it is more likely to have health problems arise. My buddy went to a Trader Joe without a mask the other day and 99% were still wearing one. Even at the gym 80% were still wearing one. People have been programmed to stay in their fear bubble.

I'm not saying the V isnt real. The social distancing & masks were used to slowly psychologically destroy. The lock downs were used to destroy the economy. The PCR test was specifically used to show more positives to inflate the numbers ,along with Hospitals committing blatant fraud reporting almost everything as rona. The constant fear narrative being pushed 24/7 was the nail in the coffin used manipulate the sheeple to take the poison shot. They dangled the term "back to normal" if you take the shot. Now they wont to offer free donuts, burgers, fries and beer to get inject with poison? Don't ever forgot these words "15 days to flatten the curve".

If you studied the New World Order, psychology or Free Masonry, you could see this entire narrative for what it was. If you still can't see the obvious narrative after a year, then congratulations, you've been successfully brainwashed.

It takes 4-6 months for the spike protein to activate in the body. Then another 4-6 months for the adverse effects to arise from the shot. If anyone read the trails documents for Pfizer, it states that people who didn't take the shot are getting symptoms from the vaxxed through shedding. Causing some unvaxxed women to miscarry, blood clots or period cycle changes just from being around those who took it. The vaxxed can spread the spike protein through breath,fluids or skin cells. Men break out in rashes and or become impotent.

More people have died from the vaxx in the past 4-5 months, than all vaxxs combined in the past 15 years. During all animals trials in the past decade for gene based coronaa viruss vax, most all the animals died. They skipped animal trials for this which of course they did, no human trials either. Not FDA approved. Don't be surprised if you start seeing some of the people you know who took the shot suddenly pass away. Most life insurance companies are not covering the death from the vax due to it being "experimental".

Some gyms and Dr's office will not allow vaxxed people as their insurance policy won't cover it. Being the shot isn't approved they are now making business's who make it mandatory liable should the employee experience adverse reactions. What has happened in the past is the biggest psyop in human history.
I believe you. But sources would be great. I wouldn’t get the jab for a million bucks.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The science is that when you allow a population to become infected, the virus will get weaker over the course of its own generations because it's not within it's interest to kill it's host. This is how nature does it. All we do when we all mask up and cower in fear is prolong that process.

Non-Maskers were talking about herd immunity from the start, while the maskers have only just started using the word.

Two weeks to slow the spread. None of the emergency hospitals they built were needed. This disease isn't that bad. 99%+ percent survival rate. Yes people are going to die, that is how this works.

The fact is, there are videos of cnn admitting that they fanned the fear of the pandemic for ratings. And 25% of deaths reported as covid in england were incorrectly reported. The problem is not as bad as it's made up to be, but that hasn't stopped the government and corporations from effectively declaring a ministry of truth that tells you what the facts are. And now that the ministry of truth tells maskers that they don't need a mask, they continue to cower in their safe space.

Disclaimer: I am vaccinated.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The science is that when you allow a population to become infected, the virus will get weaker over the course of its own generations because it's not within it's interest to kill it's host. This is how nature does it. All we do when we all mask up and cower in fear is prolong that process.
Ahhh, so the entire world should have been like India - thousands of people dying in the streets outside of hospitals because there aren’t enough beds and oxygen. Add in mass creamation sites to get rid of all the dead bodies. Sounds like a great idea.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exam T levels. I contend that a lot of the variance on behavior regarding Covid is due to high or low T. I’ve studied this and will organize and present it (not sure where) in the future.