Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

'Cause I'm breaking the habit...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
How many of you have reached times when you just say "screw it" and say to yourself "I don't care anymore" but you keep having to say that every few days? You'll see why I ask this later on.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I'll be exactly like that. Then one good thing will happen. This causes me to think that everything is gettin better. Then s*tty crap happens again.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by AFK Protector
I know why...cuz crazy kid has been listenin to too much LP!!
Probably...Nah. I listen to a lot of stuff, I just don't think "back that ass up" would be a good title.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by AFK Protector
""back that ass up""

Okay...maybe I'm confused. Are we talking about the weird feeling I addressed or sex?:confused:
It was a joke because you said I listen to too much Linkin Park, so I was just saying another song lyric.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by crazykid
Probably...Nah. I listen to a lot of stuff, I just don't think "back that ass up" would be a good title.
hahaha that cracked me up, you and your dirty tricks thoguh crazy, i keep finding them ;)
 

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
Whenever im in a bad mood, eg parents saying if i dont get 85 for VCE i have to pay my own UNI fees, i normally say **** it. But something in me doesnt want me becoming a bumb and living of **** money.. Its hard..
 

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Age
72
i've said "**** it" many atimes.

its motivation that i lack, for me, once o start something i need to finish it, but starting is the hard part. thats were "**** it" comes in, and i will just say it right before i need to start that assingment or study for that test, go out iwh friends, all that ****.

but then theres these little things that happen, that make me feel better.
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
'**** it' only works if you use the 3 second rule, otherwise that little voice of doubt has a way of chiming in ;)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Sure, I've said "**** it" and "screw it" to say that again days later.

Sorry, but I don't get the point of this post...:confused:

Lookin for some comfort? lol

~ivan
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
Sure, I've said "**** it" and "screw it" to say that again days later.

Sorry, but I don't get the point of this post...:confused:

Lookin for some comfort? lol

~ivan
Whoa, chill out, he said he would explain it later.....therefore; this post consist of no point as of yet.
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Oh, did I come off pissy? Not intended...just a little puzzled is all... waiting for reply.

~ivan
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Glad to see all the replies. You'll see why I asked in a post that should be out in a few.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Moved to 'Anything Else'!

Self-proclaimed Mod.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top