Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Probably...Nah. I listen to a lot of stuff, I just don't think "back that ass up" would be a good title.Originally posted by AFK Protector
I know why...cuz crazy kid has been listenin to too much LP!!
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
It was a joke because you said I listen to too much Linkin Park, so I was just saying another song lyric.Originally posted by AFK Protector
""back that ass up""
Okay...maybe I'm confused. Are we talking about the weird feeling I addressed or sex?![]()
hahaha that cracked me up, you and your dirty tricks thoguh crazy, i keep finding themOriginally posted by crazykid
Probably...Nah. I listen to a lot of stuff, I just don't think "back that ass up" would be a good title.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Whoa, chill out, he said he would explain it later.....therefore; this post consist of no point as of yet.Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
Sure, I've said "**** it" and "screw it" to say that again days later.
Sorry, but I don't get the point of this post...![]()
Lookin for some comfort? lol
~ivan
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.