Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Caught off guard,

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a date planned for a week, and the day before it was supposed to happen she cancelled saying she forgot about a trip and probably wont make it, and she will join later.

Should i accept the new terms?

Should i cancel and re schedule?

Should i ignore the message and just not answer when she calls to meet up for drinks when she gets back?

I'm oriented towards the last option, but im here to ask for DJ's help.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman who cancels a date and does NOT counter offer with a "make up" date---is guilty of having low interest in you.

When she said she will "join later"---this gives you license to not initiate any contact with her whatsoever.

Whenever you think about calling her---call, pursue, or hunt for OTHER women instead.

Make this woman pursue YOU instead. Put her in the back of the babe "queue". Let her get in wherever she can fit in.

You'll know you have your priorities right when your level of "active" interest I'm her perfectly matches her level of active interest in you.

No more. No less.

The hardcore is this:

Whenever the FAVOR that you extended to a woman is devalued or disregarded, then that's when you start operating from a position of meting out JUSTICE "only".

V U.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she said she will "join later"---this gives you license to not initiate any contact with her whatsoever.
^^^ This, is how you end a last minute drop. Always leave her with the option. It's her call now.

If a woman doesn't say that, tell her if "she's still interested when she gets back, call me. Have a nice trip."

And go find other plates.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Its simple-

She canceled. She didnt give a specific counter offer.
Let it be. If she is truly interested she will reach back out. If she isnt, you have wasted no more time with her.

Any initiation from you means you have a scarcity mindset and low worth in her eyes.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its simple-

She canceled. She didnt give a specific counter offer.
Let it be. If she is truly interested she will reach back out. If she isnt, you have wasted no more time with her.

Any initiation from you means you have a scarcity mindset and low worth in her eyes.
Yeah man this is the truth. Anytime a woman hits you with some indication she wants to break things off or see other people you straight up walk the fck away and go strict NC. The most powerful tool we as men have is walking away from a woman after she’s fccked us. Blows their mind and let’s them know you’re a MAN

Reaction score
She "forgot about" a trip she had planned?

At least she was decent enough to tell you she wouldn't make it before the day. If she doesn't work to earn a second chance with you move along.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Do not reply in any form whatsoever.
2) She cancelled date, she should try to reschedule
3) If she will call you to just chat, be friendly but don't propose anything else unless she will drag conversation (dragging = she wants you to invite her again and she is actually working her ass off for you to spot it)

If no GREEN NEON from her for you to ask her again, DIS-PHUCKIN-ENGAGE.

Don't suck up to a woman.
Agree. I wont respond. Next her. Go get more baeeeees. If she hits you up, change the location, and she's in IOU op.

New girls are turning 18 everyday.

Proceed accordingly.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a date planned for a week, and the day before it was supposed to happen she cancelled saying she forgot about a trip and probably wont make it, and she will join later.

Should i accept the new terms?

Should i cancel and re schedule?

Should i ignore the message and just not answer when she calls to meet up for drinks when she gets back?

I'm oriented towards the last option, but im here to ask for DJ's help.
Oh hell no! She forgot she had a trip. Common! Really. Forget her and move on. And if she hits you up, ignore her.