Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Categorizing levels of Dating or "I like him".. Does everyone have the same definition?

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
it seems like there's a confusion at least for me when it comes "dating"

Pre-relationship
1. The "I'm dating" line. Dating = going to movies, dinners, getting to know each other , and no s3x yet?
2. The "I'm not really dating anyone right now" line. Not dating = just fvcking, no dinners, no non-sexual time? is it possible to **** and not date?

During relationship
3. The "We're Dating" line = going to movies, dinners, etc and sex?

Does #1 mostly apply to close social circles, co-workers ?
Does #1 mostly work on random cold approaches at club/bars pickups?

Does #2 mostly apply to close social circles, co-workers ?
Does #2 mostly work on random cold approaches at club/bars pickups ?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Its a very ambiguous term. Can mean anything.. you need to know context.

"im seeing someone" or .. "im talkin to someone" when it comes to casual dating where something isn't official.

if you're talking serious dating, its usually "i got a girlfriend, i got a boyfriend" "im in a relationship"

dont think too hard -- or at least tell us what made u ask this so we can address the root of the question.

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive heard some women say "no, i'm not dating anyone right now" but she can be fvcking 3 guys on the side? or

ive heard some women say "i'm looking" meaning... multiple beta guys are buying me dinners etc but have 3 other chads digging her guts out?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d be curious to know the age of the OP. The questions are either coming out of gross inexperience due to extreme youth or extreme social awkwardness, especially given all the assumptions statements he makes regarding sex, and with whom.

How old are you OP?