Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

cars that women love

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls don't know what an AMG is, although they can certainly hear the difference.

But get the AMG anyway. Preferably one with the 6.2 without turbos.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drive a 2018 Chevy Volt. Black, clean, nice Two-toned interior. 2,000 miles a month costs me $20 in gas and $30 in electricity. The car is silent, quick as fvck, and a real head turner. Every chick that’s been in it loves it.

As for why I bought: it was the perfect commuter car with a big fat juicy tax rebate.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pulling doughnuts here explaining this; she isn't interested in the car, she's interested in you. The car is an excuse she gives herself.

If she doesn't like you, you could have an S65 'vert and she'll just make excuses "oh he's too flashy" or "big car, must have a small d!ck".

If you think your car pulls chicks, try giving your car to an overweight guy with a messy beard and hair, dressed in an old worn tracksuit. He won't pull sh!t.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls don't know what an AMG is, although they can certainly hear the difference.

But get the AMG anyway. Preferably one with the 6.2 without turbos.
6.2 was a monster. 4 inch bore 3.78" of stroke. Heads flow 375cfm out the box. 410cfm with porting. DOHC means it can rev higher with less wear on the valvetrain. 530hp from factory. You raise rwhp by 100+ without even changing heads or camshaft. Long tube exhaust gives around 50rwhp and some tq, computer tuning yeilds around 50-60rwhp because fuel and timing were conservative from the factory. It's designed to rev and your not hurtin it.

I dreamt of building mines out to make 900-1000hp all engine. Which is attainable.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Video starts at 1:10

Cars will never sound like this again. But the "6.3" badging is pure Benz Cheeze.

Isn't this one of the last cars with the original, proper AMG badge too? With the sloped sides on both sides of the "A"? They subsequently made the right side straight to flow better with the "M".

Should have left it alone.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Video starts at 1:10

Cars will never sound like this again. But the "6.3" badging is pure Benz Cheeze.

Isn't this one of the last cars with the original, proper AMG badge too? With the sloped sides on both sides of the "A"? They subsequently made the right side straight to flow better with the "M".

Should have left it alone.
6.205L, but whose complaining. That engine was relatively "small" too. Smaller than the Modular and Coyote ford engines.

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tricked out imports and muscle cars will likely draw more attention from men than women.

I would say chick magnets would be obvious high end sports cars (Ferrari, lambo, etc) and European cars such as Mercedes and BMW.

I would also agree a bit on Tesla just because they are uncommon and just so different. Once the new factor wears off, it will likely be the equivalent of driving a Lexus, Acura, or

I will second the ram 1500. Mines a 2017 but it's a great truck
Agreed. I drive a 460whp mustang with a full exhaust and women dont say much (until they're inside as a passenger and its nothing but huge grins). I bought the car for myself as I am a speed demon and love the sound of a big burly V8.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And here in Europe a 2 litre is seen as "big" FML.

If you don't have performance, you can have smoothness. If your car is slow, at least try to drive seamlessly. You won't impress your passenger but you'll give her little reason to focus on your car's perceived inadequacy.

Last edited:

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I drive a 2018 Chevy Volt. Black, clean, nice Two-toned interior. 2,000 miles a month costs me $20 in gas and $30 in electricity. The car is silent, quick as fvck, and a real head turner. Every chick that’s been in it loves it.

As for why I bought: it was the perfect commuter car with a big fat juicy tax rebate.
8 secs from 0-60 Is not quick lol. But I get it.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Z4 took five seconds and that felt slow to me. Needed another 100 horses under the bonnet (or hood to Americans). Sounded great though.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's actually pretty damn decent given the car. I drive a highly modified sports/muscle V8 car so my definition of quick and fast is up there, but had no idea the Volt was the swift around town.
Yea man, it got me hooked on electric cars. Even without the economics and environmental stuff, they're all quick off the line. The Volt may only have 149 horsepower, but peak torque 294 lb-ft is available at 0 rpm. It's like that for all electric cars and even series hybrids such as the Honda Accord.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Horsepower wins races, torque sells cars to retards.

Or is that backwards?