Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

cars that women love

Glassguy

Reaction score
The new ram's have clean lines and super spacious inside. I am a toyota fan, but I'd buy american with this one. My only concern is that their older ram's sucked at durable paint jobs.

In terms of lines though, the 50's era trucks are curvy, lot's of chrome and pretty sweet to look at, don't really know how they drive.
I have a Tundra Crewcab Limited. I kept it instead of trading it in. So I'm a Yota guy too.....but these new Ram 1500 eco diesels loaded are super sweet. I was sold as soon as I drove it at the dealership

Billtx49

Reaction score
I think we can all agree that women like cars that are nice, fun, sexy, or exciting. That would include pickups, convertibles, and Harleys.
Some men prefer muscle cars, but I think the female appreciation level is lower in that category, but you can't group women as a whole as they have different likes…

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we can all agree that women like cars that are nice, fun, sexy, or exciting. That would include pickups, convertibles, and Harleys.
Some men prefer muscle cars, but I think the female appreciation level is lower in that category…
good insight a Supra is more interesting than a Camry

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh, I drive a 2014 Toyota Prius C....aint no chicks turning their heads checking me out either.....

....but that Prius C is getting 55mpg which saves me a ton on gas....

As far as cars, I've noticed women love Tesla.... But I personally would go for something more manly like a truck. I personally prefer the Toyota Tacoma TRD package

1585344912085.jpg

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh, I drive a 2014 Toyota Prius C....aint no chicks turning their heads checking me out either.....

As far as cars, I've noticed women love Tesla.... But I personally would go for something more manly like a truck. I personally prefer the Toyota Tacoma TRD package

View attachment 3922
so true. I feel the same about my Fit. I get 40 mpg.

Billtx49

Reaction score

View attachment 3922
The Teslas get attention because they’re new in the market, fleeting interest. A nice pickup as mentioned portrays male owners strength for some reason…
Women may very well relate your personality or lifestyle type to the vehicle you drive. Not a psych tech here, just my opinion…

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Teslas get attention because they’re new in the market, fleeting interest. A nice pickup as mentioned portrays male owners strength for some reason…
Women may very well relate your personality type to the vehicle you drive. Not a psych tech here, just my opinion…
I agree women do relate your personality to your car. Bigger engines bigger di*k?

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women may very well relate your personality type to the vehicle you drive. Not a psych tech here, just my opinion…
The guy in the Tesla hires the guys with trucks.

The pyramid has a peak.

Ferrari’s Lambo’s and Bugatti’s even higher. That’s why a 60’s era american muscle car is like a classic shortcut to the exotic supercars of today.

I’m not even a car guy and I know this.

Last edited:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re looking for a vehicle strictly to impress women, get a nice motorcycle. Nothing makes a vagina tingle more than a ride on the back of a nice bike. Quick way to increase your SMV.
Especially sport bikes. I used to own a GSX-R and ran through a bunch of hooters girls. I now own a Harley and it's not as big of a chick magnet. I'm just a biker though and don't ride one for the pu$$Y.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
99% of women don't know a Maybach from a Lada and even fewer care.

I had an E89 35i, fully loaded.

1743694_10204192873685361_2210064265422309390_n.jpg

Precisely zero girls gave a sh!t. A car is for your personal pleasure and satisfaction, as well as practical (or not so practical in my case) transport.

I sold the Bimmer as it was way too thirsty, uncomfortable and unwieldy in the extremely backwards area I call home. If I was bringing in several thousand a month (good money here) I would have kept it. Alas.

If a girl already likes you, a nice car is a bonus for her. But even a normal or "crap" car won't put her off. If she doesn't like you, it doesn't matter if you have a Chiron.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially sport bikes. I used to own a GSX-R and ran through a bunch of hooters girls. I now own a Harley and it's not as big of a chick magnet. I'm just a biker though and don't ride one for the pu$$Y.
Now we're talking.... Back in the early 2000's I had a '99 CBR 600, an 02 silver Yamaha R1 and an 01 SV650s.....

.....I was pulling all kinds of tail... My dream bike has always been the 03 Honda CBR 954 Red/Black....but this color scheme was rare back then, and even harder to find now....it's 17 years old, I dont think they exist anymore on the used market sadly...

1585351611311.jpg

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tricked out imports and muscle cars will likely draw more attention from men than women.

I would say chick magnets would be obvious high end sports cars (Ferrari, lambo, etc) and European cars such as Mercedes and BMW.

I would also agree a bit on Tesla just because they are uncommon and just so different. Once the new factor wears off, it will likely be the equivalent of driving a Lexus, Acura, or
I have a Tundra Crewcab Limited. I kept it instead of trading it in. So I'm a Yota guy too.....but these new Ram 1500 eco diesels loaded are super sweet. I was sold as soon as I drove it at the dealership
I will second the ram 1500. Mines a 2017 but it's a great truck

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1999 Base-level Ford F250 but extended cab, no power windows/locks, ripped drivers seat, glove compartment fallen out, cracked dash (from slamming a bag full of loaded mags into it by accident - it was brittle from setting in the hot southern sun), INHERITED. So I guess, a paid off vehicle is my favorite vehicle. To me, it's a tool. I use it. I have another rusty front-bumper small Mazda truck 2002, power locks/windows, 80K miles as well, not as good in the snow. I'll probably never have to pay for a car again. I prefer a magnificent house, but I don't plan on that either anytime soon due to the coming/current crash, though if prices drop SO low in my area (a strong area in the country), then I may jump at the opportunity and then sell mine when prices may/may not go up again. It's a conundrum.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Women dnt like cars they like money
But they do like bikes

Personally have manual fiat grande punto 1400
It costs nothing compared to the fun I have with it

Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue pilled friend of mine has finally kicked his Ex to the curb and wants a starter bike now. He was looking at an MT-07 before the curfew made all movements impossible.

Screenshot_20200328-122258.png

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the truck that interests them, it's the trucker. It's a handy excuse to contact him but if they didn't already like him they wouldn't care about his truck.

And those gold digger Lambo videos on YouTube are fake as hell and clearly staged.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends. First is dont get A car for a girl.

In HS I drove this around

I was young 18 and i bought it cause it was fast and i had the money for it. Girls thought I wanna be seen riding with him.

When i got a decent job I drove around in this

I like it cause it was modern with all the latest features and very roomy. Girls think I have my ish together.