"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Cars & girls

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Ok, I live in a big city (Boston) and I don't have a car. This is a huge blow in the nuts because my transporation is limited to where the public transportation goes. I can't really afford a car right now, maybe after i graduate. This kind of kills my confidense, and I always think of it at the back of my head. When I get a date I'll probably be able to take the girl to same boring places that she goes every time with her friends. What's your take on this? Should I worry? I know that attraction is in personality. But i'm not Mr. Fab here.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
Ok, I live in a big city (Boston) and I don't have a car. This is a huge blow in the nuts because my transporation is limited to where the public transportation goes. I can't really afford a car right now, maybe after i graduate. This kind of kills my confidense, and I always think of it at the back of my head. When I get a date I'll probably be able to take the girl to same boring places that she goes every time with her friends. What's your take on this? Should I worry? I know that attraction is in personality. But i'm not Mr. Fab here.
Yep... that can be a problem.... as hard as it may be, but don't let it hurt your confidence... I had a buddy, who had some shady past with his credit.. anyway, he can't get a car for a good price now, no matter where he looks.... one day, he felt that he had to express that he was a much more complete, and well rounded DJ, than I... obviously, he was wrong as I started to point it out to him... when he said that he could pick up more chics than I, I had to laugh it off and say 'Dude, you don't even have a car, you can't pick up anyone, let alone chics!' ...*BING!* checkmate, crown me King.... he knew that battle was lost, and left feeling salty... and he's still pissed that I said it to this day.... hey, if you want to play with the big boys, you got to have more than words.... that is just the simple fact.

What I'm trying to say is... you are going to need a car, if you plan to take it to the next level, that is fact. ...but until then, you know it's a problem... at the very least, don't let it hurt your confidence too.... like it did my buddy... and he said he's a better DJ... /shakes head.
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
Don't worry about cars. That is all bull****. Cars only attract dumb bimbo blondes who want to look cool. It's all about you, not the car. I use public transport everday and meet alot of people during the time. Cars aren't that big of a deal. If a girl likes you, she won't care if you have a car or not.
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
I know couple of girls that live far away (40 minutes) but have their own cars. Is it going to diminish my success with them just of the fact that I have to depend on them to go anywhere for a date? My semi-DJ friend got a DUI couple of years ago so he had his license taken away for a year. It didn't stop him from meeting this shy chick that has her own car. She drove him around everywhere until he regained his license. The thing is, that his girl is not from this culture (Eastern Europe) so she behaves differently in than regular american or americanized girls around here. I'm really puzzled here...
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
I know couple of girls that live far away (40 minutes) but have their own cars. Is it going to diminish my success with them just of the fact that I have to depend on them to go anywhere for a date? My semi-DJ friend got a DUI couple of years ago so he had his license taken away for a year. It didn't stop him from meeting this shy chick that has her own car. She drove him around everywhere until he regained his license. The thing is, that his girl is not from this culture (Eastern Europe) so she behaves differently in than regular american or americanized girls around here. I'm really puzzled here...
You can meet chics without a car, that's not the problem here... it's very rare, but it does happen... hell, the buddy I was talking about has a gf... she drives his broke ass around all the time... but whether he wants to admit it or not, he is, her b*tch.... he is, under her thumb.... *shrugs* ...it's just better for your game that you are independant that's all. It's the next level.... let me break it down like this....

Dude with sh*tty set of wheels > Dude with Nikes.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
WTF are you on about, I don't have a car and live inn a big city... Do like everyone else does here, BUSS..... Whenever people go out on dates or whatever they meet at the place or take a buss together.... If you are out clubbing and there is a onenightstand gonna happen we either take the nightbuss or a cab. A car means nothing.
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
Kinetic, you like in Ireland/England/Australia (i forget my apologies) It is probably different culturally getting around. (Buses and public transportation in boston aren't the best)

You should look at your lack of wheels on the bright side, you can use your time on the T to meet people. it isnt a big disadvantage at all...
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Have you considered getting a bike? They're infinitely cheaper than a car, and the insurance on them is like 50 bucks a month. Not to mention they look cool.
 

lerxst

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Location
wherever I lay my hat
That little voice in the back of your head? That's pride f*ckin with you. When you live in a city you do not NEED a car. The majority of the girls you meet won't have a car either. If they do, so what? Have them pick your a$$ up. If they got a problem with that, it's theirs, not yours. Plenty of women won't have a problem with it so you shouldn't either.

As for boring places? Come on, use your imagination here. There is plenty of interesting stuff to do in any city. Get to know the city on your own first. Find cool interesting places, research a little. MSN City Sidewalk is excellent for this. And stop being concerned about trying to impress random girls.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Yea it can be a problem...

But there's two options I see...

I was bussin home from University today and what do I see at the bus stop... a fine lookin girl with the cutest face who I got talkin to, and took her number down... I wouldn't have met girl had I had a set of wheels... then you run it on that front, you get together in town and the rest, and as difficult as that **** can seem if you keep it quiet, get to her place and get taxis out to the bar or restaurants you visit it makes it all seem such a minor thing as long as you are on your game so she doesn't get caught up in the next man with a car...

Option #2... get a girl with a car... work your game, get this girl under your thumb and she will drive everywhere for you... she'll drive 20 minutes over to pick you up then you drive 20 minutes back to her place... girl is like your wheels, trouble is givin it up will be hard, and once you've had that independance albeit not being able to use it in the pick up game goin back is gonna be hard
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
How can you run out of places to go in a big city? Does Boston suck that much? LOL

If you can't afford a car and you're OK with using public transportation, then just do that until you can afford one. If the girl isn't cool with that, f**k her. If YOU are not cool with that, then get a job and make some money so you CAN afford a car.
 
Top