Cars and women

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys think about cars and girls? Certain cars scare them away? etc.... Ive got an 02 Mustang GT (sonic blue)... got an o/r pipe on it so it is LOUD, as far as looks though I have chrome wheels on it and nothing more, very subtle and doesn't look "cheap" at all. Ive heard of girls being scared away by the really loud "muscle cars" but most of the chicks I know think it's actually really cool and they are always telling me to rev at people and stuff (I hang around with really laid back, funny people though so I don't know how other type of girls would react) IMO if anything, i think a car does help you get girls if it makes you feel more confident. Maybe some people would find my droning exhaust annoying but I feel like the MAN when im cruisin down the street and that can't hurt. What have you guys found? Girls attracted to certain cars, turned off or just don't care? I think they don't care but the difference it makes in you will definately show.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is obvious when something is a substitution rather than an addition to a man's character.

it depends on which it is, young grasshopper.

nvrtoolate

Reaction score
on most first dates I drive up with my minivan

sometimes they ask me why I drive a minivan (they suspect that I have at least 3 children), sometimes they don't comment at all and probably just think I am a loser (which I am but I am good at hiding it). I tell them that I have other cars and use the van for transporting stuff which is true.

Those who can see past the minivan are rewarded on the next date with a pickup in my muscle car.

It's a good test for my date's shallowness

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally...I love a good muscle car. The deep revving of a V-8 make my little pink toes curl!

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: on most first dates I drive up with my minivan

Originally posted by nvrtoolate
sometimes they ask me why I drive a minivan (they suspect that I have at least 3 children), sometimes they don't comment at all and probably just think I am a loser (which I am but I am good at hiding it). I tell them that I have other cars and use the van for transporting stuff which is true.

Those who can see past the minivan are rewarded on the next date with a pickup in my muscle car

Rewarded by what? Your loser antics. Its totally disgusting that you would say that about yourself.

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
Hey i'm a chick, and I LOVE loud cars. Cars with aggression. However, raised trucks and SUVs indicate a small penis to some women. Like youre making up for something else lacking in size. Whether it be your penis of your brain, those cars are intimidating.

I have to agree with WaterTiger. Muscle cars turn me on. I like old 50s hot rods too. The BF has a '74 Triumph Spitfire he's restoring....and believe me, a guy with a hot, vintage muscle car = sex. We like badasses, and badasses drive hot muscle cars. Its the thrill, too.

But thats IMO.

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey well thats good to hear. i don't really do it to attract or scare away women, I just really dig those cars (wish I had the cash/time to restore an older one but someday...) so I just do it for me. So far ive gotten nothing but compliments so it's cool.