"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Cars and women

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
341
Reaction score
2
What do you guys think about cars and girls? Certain cars scare them away? etc.... Ive got an 02 Mustang GT (sonic blue)... got an o/r pipe on it so it is LOUD, as far as looks though I have chrome wheels on it and nothing more, very subtle and doesn't look "cheap" at all. Ive heard of girls being scared away by the really loud "muscle cars" but most of the chicks I know think it's actually really cool and they are always telling me to rev at people and stuff (I hang around with really laid back, funny people though so I don't know how other type of girls would react) IMO if anything, i think a car does help you get girls if it makes you feel more confident. Maybe some people would find my droning exhaust annoying but I feel like the MAN when im cruisin down the street and that can't hurt. What have you guys found? Girls attracted to certain cars, turned off or just don't care? I think they don't care but the difference it makes in you will definately show.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
5,135
Reaction score
82
Location
Beyond your peripheral vision
it is obvious when something is a substitution rather than an addition to a man's character.

it depends on which it is, young grasshopper.
 

nvrtoolate

New Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
san francisco
on most first dates I drive up with my minivan

sometimes they ask me why I drive a minivan (they suspect that I have at least 3 children), sometimes they don't comment at all and probably just think I am a loser (which I am but I am good at hiding it). I tell them that I have other cars and use the van for transporting stuff which is true.

Those who can see past the minivan are rewarded on the next date with a pickup in my muscle car.

It's a good test for my date's shallowness
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Personally...I love a good muscle car. The deep revving of a V-8 make my little pink toes curl!
 

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
maryland
Re: on most first dates I drive up with my minivan

Originally posted by nvrtoolate
sometimes they ask me why I drive a minivan (they suspect that I have at least 3 children), sometimes they don't comment at all and probably just think I am a loser (which I am but I am good at hiding it). I tell them that I have other cars and use the van for transporting stuff which is true.

Those who can see past the minivan are rewarded on the next date with a pickup in my muscle car


Rewarded by what? Your loser antics. Its totally disgusting that you would say that about yourself.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
Hey i'm a chick, and I LOVE loud cars. Cars with aggression. However, raised trucks and SUVs indicate a small penis to some women. Like youre making up for something else lacking in size. Whether it be your penis of your brain, those cars are intimidating.

I have to agree with WaterTiger. Muscle cars turn me on. I like old 50s hot rods too. The BF has a '74 Triumph Spitfire he's restoring....and believe me, a guy with a hot, vintage muscle car = sex. We like badasses, and badasses drive hot muscle cars. Its the thrill, too.

But thats IMO.
 

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
341
Reaction score
2
hey well thats good to hear. i don't really do it to attract or scare away women, I just really dig those cars (wish I had the cash/time to restore an older one but someday...) so I just do it for me. So far ive gotten nothing but compliments so it's cool.
 
Top