“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Carousel-riding harridan complains that men she meets from OLD don't stick around

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I am a straight woman in my early 30s who ended a long-term relationship about a year ago. I’ve always considered myself lucky in dating and in love. Before my relationship, I was always the girl with the most dates lined up, the most “suitors” if you will, and had a very active sex life with multiple men.
Back in the day, I used to meet everyone in real life. The majority of the time, these hookups would lead to multiple meet-ups, with guys I would see on and off for months or even years. Now, five years later, I’m using apps to meet up with guys, and boy are the results different. I seal the deal on the first date with almost all the guys I go out with—again, this was the same pattern that I was used to when meeting guys in real life—but now, the guys don’t seem interested in meeting up again, and some even ghost me.
I don’t understand what’s going on. All of them seem super interested in me and eager to jump into bed when we meet up, and then poof, they’re gone. Five years ago, I couldn’t get AWAY from all the men trying to build longer relationships with me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,081
Because they know if you are doing this with them you are doing this with everyone else too
 
Top