Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Carousel rider laments all her boyfriends not sticking around

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You are free to do as you wish but you are not free of the consequences"

Ayn Rand

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the women I ended things with a couple of years ago just had a baby with another dude a couple of weeks ago. She wanted me to commit to her, but that wasn't going to happen and I got sick of her hounding me and telling me not to wear a condom... even though I am fixed, I don't run without protection. This chick was a classic carousel rider in her 20s and early 30s, married.... divorced, then married again.... had a couple of kids.... had affairs.... divorced.... dated a bunch of guys, including me... she told me when I broke things off no man had ever done that to her, she was pissed... but then she tried to come back... but I wasn't having any of that. Now she has this other dude... with a kid.... and his life is completely fvcked, and has 18 years of child support to look forward to while he waits for her to get tired of him.

On the surface, she's actually pretty impressive... top of her field... VERY attractive... smart... speaks a half dozen languages... very funny. And she is 42.... that's right 42. The truth is that women can always find dudes that will fall into their traps. It doesn't matter how old they are or what they do... all chicks can be like this under the right set of circumstances. This one is no different from all the others... but she is completely full of sh!t if she says she can't find a guy to commit to her... they are out there.... lots of clueless fvcking dudes, her problem is that she is looking for "Christian Gray".... and the Christian Grays of the world have too many options to fall for one woman.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys that would settle down with her, she doesn’t want. “Sorry, not really looking for a relationship right now. Wanna be friends?”

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the women I ended things with a couple of years ago just had a baby with another dude a couple of weeks ago. She wanted me to commit to her, but that wasn't going to happen and I got sick of her hounding me and telling me not to wear a condom... even though I am fixed, I don't run without protection. This chick was a classic carousel rider in her 20s and early 30s, married.... divorced, then married again.... had a couple of kids.... had affairs.... divorced.... dated a bunch of guys, including me... she told me when I broke things off no man had ever done that to her, she was pissed... but then she tried to come back... but I wasn't having any of that. Now she has this other dude... with a kid.... and his life is completely fvcked, and has 18 years of child support to look forward to while he waits for her to get tired of him.

On the surface, she's actually pretty impressive... top of her field... VERY attractive... smart... speaks a half dozen languages... very funny. And she is 42.... that's right 42. The truth is that women can always find dudes that will fall into their traps. It doesn't matter how old they are or what they do... all chicks can be like this under the right set of circumstances. This one is no different from all the others... but she is completely full of sh!t if she says she can't find a guy to commit to her... they are out there.... lots of clueless fvcking dudes, her problem is that she is looking for "Christian Gray".... and the Christian Grays of the world have too many options to fall for one woman.
So why not stop with all of the kid having and find the guy she's looking for so she actually has some value to him instead of all of the carousel nonsense that devalues her to her "dream" guy. I've never understood the female mindset, if the goal is a quality guy, then stick to your goal. It's like taking the Mona Lisa, splattering paint all over it, calling it modern art and then searching for someone to buy it. Yea, there may still be some art connoisseur who might snap it up but by splattering all that crap all over it, the top art buyers aren't going to want it anymore, hence the massive devaluation that it will suffer. Most women have done the same thing to themselves, massively devalued their art.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why not stop with all of the kid having and find the guy she's looking for so she actually has some value to him instead of all of the carousel nonsense that devalues her to her "dream" guy. I've never understood the female mindset, if the goal is a quality guy, then stick to your goal. It's like taking the Mona Lisa, splattering paint all over it, calling it modern art and then searching for someone to buy it. Yea, there may still be some art connoisseur who might snap it up but by splattering all that crap all over it, the top art buyers aren't going to want it anymore, hence the massive devaluation that it will suffer. Most women have done the same thing to themselves, massively devalued their art.
Because women like this have spent a lifetime dating and sleeping with losers so by the off chance a guy with a lot to offer does come along, she won’t recognize it or be so confused how to handle it that she friendzones him or “I’m not ready for a relationship right now” and he eventually loses interest. Women with kids can still attract high level dudes this day and age because so many thirsty men out there and there’s so many single moms that most men are like “well hell I guess I gotta take the good with the bad”. Single moms aren’t taboo like they used to be, today they are “you go girl!” and can be choosy, but they still have to be smart and most aren’t.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because women like this have spent a lifetime dating and sleeping with losers so by the off chance a guy with a lot to offer does come along, she won’t recognize it or be so confused how to handle it that she friendzones him or “I’m not ready for a relationship right now” and he eventually loses interest. Women with kids can still attract high level dudes this day and age because so many thirsty men out there and there’s so many single moms that most men are like “well hell I guess I gotta take the good with the bad”. Single moms aren’t taboo like they used to be, today they are “you go girl!” and can be choosy, but they still have to be smart and most aren’t.
Isn't that funny though? All of the research shows that a traditional nuclear family is best for kids. Kids from single parent households are more likely to fail in school, get in trouble, get abused, be depressed, get into drugs, etc..... and yet, we still encourage this as a society. Yep, you go girl, you go.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah the problem is always the she was not feeling it, or was feeling on that time, woman like this who over achieave, have one little thing in common, they can't stay quiet enough to think always feeling like doing something, they can't plan to the future, if in the next 10 min she will feel something else

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last weekend I was with one of these girls - DEAD inside, I think she was Bi too. She didn't see anything wrong with herself, but I could, you could sense it, and no amount of affection or fvcking her would bring her back to life and if it did, it would only be for a day or 2. It's a waste of time pursuing "calloused" girls. Once you fvck her, you feel empty yourself or itchy or dare I say, DIRTY because it was like you're fvcking lifeless meat (less reciprocation, a distracted girl - a not-listening-to-you girl that most guys would not pick up cause they're gettin some..I want my woman to LISTEN to me For Real and not just be so wrapped up in her own thoughts).

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last weekend I was with one of these girls - DEAD inside, I think she was Bi too. She didn't see anything wrong with herself, but I could, you could sense it, and no amount of affection or fvcking her would bring her back to life and if it did, it would only be for a day or 2. It's a waste of time pursuing "calloused" girls. Once you fvck her, you feel empty yourself or itchy or dare I say, DIRTY because it was like you're fvcking lifeless meat (less reciprocation, a distracted girl - a not-listening-to-you girl that most guys would not pick up cause they're gettin some..I want my woman to LISTEN to me For Real and not just be so wrapped up in her own thoughts).
It would scare you to meet the type of guy she would fall hard for too. I’m talking a SERIOUS head case type dude with issues a mile long. He’s have to me more “lifeless” than her to get her to fall for him.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
In many cases they want a fixer-upper. A project to keep her mind occupied.
A woman left to her own devices will destroy her own life.
They’ve been told they are the same as men. They think a good job will save them. That job won’t nullify her biology.

The reason she is crying in that video is to get validation.
Just think of all the cuckables replying to that video!!!
Haha it’s hilarious.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
If a guy had an online rant about not being able to find a gf, women would tell him that, “Nobody is entitied to a relationship.”

Basically, she is punching above her weight and doesn’t understand that it has a short or limited shelf life.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In many cases they want a fixer-upper. A project to keep her mind occupied.
A woman left to her own devices will destroy her own life.
They’ve been told they are the same as men. They think a good job will save them. That job won’t nullify her biology.

The reason she is crying in that video is to get validation.
Just think of all the cuckables replying to that video!!!
Haha it’s hilarious.
They can’t fix their own life but they want to fix someone else’s.lol

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a guy had an online rant about not being able to find a gf, women would tell him that, “Nobody is entitied to a relationship.”
Yeah. “You aren’t entitled to sex! She doesn’t owe you ****! Get over yourself!”. But you better damn sure gleefully accept her friendship if she offers and consider yourself lucky you got that.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
They can’t fix their own life but they want to fix someone else’s.lol
There’s some highly skilled manipulations in this. Trying to domesticate a masculine man is a tough project.
Damaged men are impossible. The good men, the productive men are all socially programmed to be girls.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
1. Tame the bad boy.

2. Turn him into a nice guy.

3. Marry him.

4. Deadbedroom-max because the passion just isn’t in your marriage anymore and you’re too stressed out because of the kids lol.

5. Divorce him.

6. Lose weight, highlight hair, cougar-max and return to #1 lol.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s some highly skilled manipulations in this. Trying to domesticate a masculine man is a tough project.
Damaged men are impossible. The good men, the productive men are all socially programmed to be girls.
I think there is a big element of a lie, not necessarily laying down like a dog. I think many good men have been deceived. You might argue they have allowed themselves to be deceived but that is definitely debatable

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Tame the bad boy.

2. Turn him into a nice guy.

3. Marry him.

4. Deadbedroom-max because the passion just isn’t in your marriage anymore and you’re too stressed out because of the kids lol.

5. Divorce him.

6. Lose weight, highlight hair, cougar-max and return to #1 lol.
All of this could be fixed by simply changing the draconian family court laws that dis-empower men.