"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Caring 'too' much about your wellbeing

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
5,682
I would imagine the girl being more attractive may influence a man's willingness to protect, but I would hope a man would step up to plate defending those who are in need regardless of their background or looks. Perhaps that is too idealistic of an outlook to have though
Ever wonder why in almost every famous missing woman case, the missing woman is hot?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,296
Ever wonder why in almost every famous missing woman case, the missing woman is hot?
I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm saying it would be nice if people cared and protected one another regardless of physical traits or their sex, but that isn't reality. Most humans will not go the extra mile to do something for someone else, most people think they would in certain situations, but only a rare few actually do.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
5,682
I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm saying it would be nice if people cared and protected one another regardless of physical traits or their sex, but that isn't reality.
This happens, to an extent, but only in small communities. Once the community grows beyond a certain size, social cohesion starts to come apart.
 

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,296
You mean like protect a girl from her abusive boyfriend? Like one thread in here about an alcoholic single mother who don't have custody of her children and the guy wants to her ex's house and he does something to her, hi will kill him? Like a white knight? Idk man that sounds like a fool.
Dude what? Why are you pulling this irrelevant non sequitur bull****.
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,751
Reaction score
4,810
Location
象外
Close friends and girls who have a bit of interest will do this.

It's pretty normal.

I wouldn't look too much into it.

These are kinds of people you want to keep around.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,686
Have you ever noticed how some women care deeply about your well being and sometimes get angry when you jeopardize it?
Not my experience,

I’ve found girls only interact with men because they want something from them; money, work, sex. Heck, if the man had money, the girl wouldn’t mind if he died sooner so she could collect.

Don’t think Vanessa Bryant is too hurting too much right now. $750,000,000 and can f any young guy she wants.
 

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,296
Not my experience,

I’ve found girls only interact with men because they want something from them; money, work, sex. Heck, if the man had money, the girl wouldn’t mind if he died sooner so she could collect.

Don’t think Vanessa Bryant is too hurting too much right now. $750,000,000 and can f any young guy she wants.
I would say most girls fit the mold of being 'transactional' in that regard, but so do men in our own way. We want sex, submissiveness, femininity and things of that nature. Relationships are and always will be transactional to an extent, but you've really not had a woman care for your well being? Have you not had a someone like you romantically for just being you?
 
Top