"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Car question

DJ follower

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Would a girl that likes you care about the car you drive. My prom is that I drive a van...lol... its a 95 voyager. I think its a ok car but do girls?I have to admit its lil dirty inside the car. But I try to clean it up once a week. Well I was just wondering about this topic.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
No, don't worry about it at all. If you likes you as a person, what kind of car you can afford really doesn't matter.
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
my opinion is that if you drive a really nice sports car you will get a few girls to look your way but it's not going to get you laid. On the other hand driving a ****ty car won't make a chick like you less.

The most important thing is the be pround of your car. Don't use it as an excuse. Make a lot of jokes about it (ie. You just wish you could afford a van like mine!) and you'll be just fine.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Oh... my....

Yes, your car is the only thing that will determine wether a chick will go out with you or like you. You better do something quick to buy the new 2015 Mercedez camry X7.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
i borrow my bro's Mercedes Benz SLK for dates. somehow, it does impress the chicks.. -shrugs- its a symbol of status i guess.
 

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Originally posted by jakeyboy
i borrow my bro's Mercedes Benz SLK for dates. somehow, it does impress the chicks.. -shrugs- its a symbol of status i guess.
my car would smoke that pos.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
whats your car?
 
Top