"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Car Conversations

coded

New Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I needed a little help with this, normally I go out with girls who live about 30 min away from me and it’s a long time to be in a car when driving to and from my place and out to other places. A lot of times I take them out on my bike when we are going to quick places to hang out (so this way we cant really talk much) but my main question is, should I try to be funny and keep up good conversations while in the car? Or is it alright if we talk and there are quiet times on and off? Hopefully you guys understand what I am trying to ask.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

bigtymer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
California
I am always afraid of it will be really akward in the car if theres no talking, but its never been that way for me. when ur driving theres always something to talk about: funny things that have happened while driving, ****head drivers, all sortsa stuff.
 

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco
conversation in the car was something I did worry about before...but there really are lots of topics- from people watching, the scenery around you, driving skills you can C+F that, music conversations, it's easier then sitting in a restaurant face to face
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
Originally posted by RiceHapa888
[B it's easier then sitting in a restaurant face to face [/B]
ya, cuz in a car, you should keep ya eyes on the road as much as possible
 

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
In the car you play games my friend.

You put the music on a station you both like and you try to guess quickly the name of the band and the name of the song.

who ever shouts out the names first get a point each.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
Originally posted by DJDamage
In the car you play games my friend.

You put the music on a station you both like and you try to guess quickly the name of the band and the name of the song.

who ever shouts out the names first get a point each.
A+++ idea i like it not that i have to wory about this just yet.
 
Top