Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Captain save a hoe

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talk about other girls around her to keep her hooked but everytime I do she is genuinely mad and brings up another dude she's ****ing. But seems like she really likes me and just wants me jealous.
This is a sign of insecurity on your part. Knock it off or you'll (continue to) look bad. I'd get mad too if the girl I was dating constantly felt the need to talk about other guys all the time. Some have, actually, and they didn't last long. Would James Bond, fictional or not, brag about all the chicks he's f*ucked? No.

To get her off the junk food diet, offer to cook dinner together maybe once a week. Do something easy like grilled chicken, quinoa, and salads. Once she sees how easy it is, maybe she'll catch on. Do hikes, bike ride, etc. This will help with her depression and increase overall wellness.

Good luck.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just my opinion but having secs with girls you know are screwing other dudes is not good.
Dont fall for the she will view my non jelousy as masculine strength. It doesn't work that way. She deep down knows your being cucked.

Stick to the forums until you get there and find another RP mentor but we are few out here. Good luck
My views exactly. I was first very non jealous but another part of me was like damn, Im being cucked and I lost respect for this girl and would I want to be with a girl I don't respect? She seems to be blowing the other dude off for me though.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard constant horror stories of being captain save a hoe and it doesn't work but I care about this girl. She's very skinny (95 pounds at 5'2). She seems pretty depressed but I don't know. I want her to eat well and go.tk the gym. She eats like garbage (sugar, all the processed crap). Should I just let her do her? I can tell she looks up to me. I want her to do well anyone have experience with this?
Make sure she gets plenty of protein.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had women that very much look up to me and say that I've inspired them to go to the gym more. But they never do it, they just continue being fat and lazy, complain about how hard it is to lose weight and make excuses how their skin will get all saggy if they lose weight because they let themselves get too fat.

It's next to impossible to get people to change their lives if they aren't ready to make a change, that has to come from within. Most people will get offended that you think they need more work because they feel judged. It takes true finesse to change someone's mindset.

You can try, but there's a good chance she'll grow to hate you if you keep pointing out her flaws. Her ego will fight back.
This guy nailed it!!! Bravo my friend bravo!!!

TheDestroyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard constant horror stories of being captain save a hoe and it doesn't work but I care about this girl. She's very skinny (95 pounds at 5'2). She seems pretty depressed but I don't know. I want her to eat well and go.tk the gym. She eats like garbage (sugar, all the processed crap). Should I just let her do her? I can tell she looks up to me. I want her to do well anyone have experience with this?
It is good to have compassion. However, do not let yourself get into the mindset that you are purchasing her affection. I am saying this because we guys tend to see many things like we do in business. Be a friend as long as doing so does not drag you down in the gutter.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night during bed I don't know if she was testing me but she kept trying to not say what I wanted her to say. I told her to say im daddy's slut and she kept saying wh0re instead. And it's true. I put her on a leash last night and made her my little pet. She called me a b1tch last night though because I kept whining about my headache. Is she doing this to test? I put my hand around her throat and told her not to say it again
It's a lack of compliance. Red flag.

Keep hitting it but look elsewhere too.