Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Captain marvel...you go gurl

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw an interesting interview on Joe Rogan. Guy was saying that the reasons movies are sucking more and more AND making more and more money is they are essentially making them for a global-non-english speaking audience.

So the stories and characters have to be simple enough for a non-English speaker to enjoy without missing the unique amercian nuances that come across in usa only movies.

So they really are pure comic book adaptations. If you imagine the amount of intelligence required to read and enjoy a comic book, that's about the same level they are shooting for with blockbuster movies.

Reactions: Von

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this movie has crossed $1 billion now worldwide, and has $374 million domestic. Pretty amazing considering Avengers: Age of Ultron topped off at $459 million (domestic). Makes me wonder what Avengers: Endgame will gross, it comes out at the end of the month.

Kind of confusing to an old man to see movies named Captain Marvel and Shazam out at the same time. I get the two mixed up (because the Shazam character was originally named Captain Marvel).
Avengers Endgame will be the highest grossing film of all time. First weekend is already sold out most places.