Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't work up the nerve

It's all good!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. So I told my friend a while ago that I had some iterest in this chick, so my bud went and told the girl's best friend, and the best friend said I should go for it, that in her opinion, she thinks the girl is interested. However, i can't seem to work up the nerve to call her because if it doesn't work out, I don't want it to be akward between us because we will probably be seeing each other a lot. I know I should just nut it up and call, but for some reason I'm having trouble working up the balls. Any suggestions?

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about you, but the unpleasantness of not knowing the answer is far worse than any rejection you could get from a girl. Do you want to look back later and be mad at yourself for never having the balls to ask?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by It's all good!
Hey guys. So I told my friend a while ago that I had some iterest in this chick, so my bud went and told the girl's best friend, and the best friend said I should go for it, that in her opinion, she thinks the girl is interested. However, i can't seem to work up the nerve to call her because if it doesn't work out, I don't want it to be akward between us because we will probably be seeing each other a lot. I know I should just nut it up and call, but for some reason I'm having trouble working up the balls. Any suggestions?

Rule #1: NEVER EVER EVER gossip about who you like to sources that have indirect contact with the subject.

Now your ballz are in the palm of her hand. If she doesn't like you, it will be akward when all you guys hang out. You should know better than this dood.

Go read the bible....NOW!!

PIMP

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best friend would have told the girl you like STRAIGHT away anyway.

So if she's interested (which you should have an idea anyway) she's waiting for you to make your move mate.

Now if you dont say or do anything

Thats going to end up uncomfortable for you as your dis-respecting yourself by not having the BALLS to fcuken show the chick your interested.

oh yeah what pimp said

GO AND READ THE BIBLE

It's all good!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I read a couple of posts from the bible, psyched myself up, grabbed my balls and called her about 10 min ago. She said yeah she's love to go out so we're going to dinner next week and then bowling. Something i did to help we get motivated to call: Try using music that psyches you up, then say "at the end of this song, I'm gonna call." That way you force yourself to call when the song is over. Or say, I'm calling by THIS TIME, and stick to that time. Thanks again to those who responded.:D

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations on making the call... at least you know that you still have balls down there ;). Just bugging, good job though.

For the restaurant, I hope that you are going some place good, yet not overly expensive. I'd hate to have you spend more then 50$ on this date. She's gotta deserve it.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Can't work up the nerve

Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
Rule #1: NEVER EVER EVER gossip about who you like to sources that have indirect contact with the subject.

Now your ballz are in the palm of her hand. If she doesn't like you, it will be akward when all you guys hang out. You should know better than this dood.

Go read the bible....NOW!!

PIMP
Not necessarily. If he acts cool/collected like he feels indifferent - she will go HMM, WTF. The thing is, she knows and has heard about it. She probably likes hearing it/attention/etc - the guy has generated interest but he should sit back and be cool. In a way if this girl really digs the guy, she will do the approaching.

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by It's all good!
Thanks guys. Something i did to help we get motivated to call: Try using music that psyches you up, then say "at the end of this song, I'm gonna call." That way you force yourself to call when the song is over. Or say, I'm calling by THIS TIME, and stick to that time. Thanks again to those who responded.:D
Way to go man! I used the exact same "trick" a few months ago... I kept wimping out when I wanted to call this girl so I put on some tracks I like, psyched myself up and made the call!

It's all good!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the music really helped me to get pumped up. It might seem silly to others but this was one of the first times i've called a girl to ask her on a date, so it really helped. What kind of music do you guys use to psyce yourselves up. I used the song " Lose yourself" by eminem. What else?