Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't silence that voice in my head that says "THINK!"

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly can't, i've been with this one girl for awhile now, and just recently this one guy that she really liked came crawling back,
and she tells me that she's super pissed at the guy and wont talk to him. Now.. I trust her, i really do, however I don't like to think that i'm insecure, maybe I am? who knows.
But in the back of my head it always says, she could be lying to youuu.. she could be cheating.. and it's really driving me insane! IS there something wrong with me?

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you somehow arrange for a "chance" encounter between the two of them in front of you to see how they react to each other? Or maybe you can talk to one of her friends and say something like "So that _____'s a real jerk, huh?" See how the friend reacts to that statement.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this voice is called insecurity. tell him to stf up. it is normal to have this voice, we all do.

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
nope not yet, the guy is like.. 4 years older than her too. I guess all I can really base my trust off of is her own words, but at the same time I feel like it's not reassuring enough.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by arcilitei34
nope not yet, the guy is like.. 4 years older than her too. I guess all I can really base my trust off of is her own words, but at the same time I feel like it's not reassuring enough.
base your trust off actions first , words second.
actions speak louder than words.
words can be empty promises.

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
base your trust off actions first , words second.
actions speak louder than words.
words can be empty promises.
I can't exactly quite base my thoughts on her actions, we don't really see each other everyday, and sometimes when i try to do that her actions seem viable. looks like I should tell the other part of me to stfu.