Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cant get sex

Milfwin

Banned
Reaction score
I can't get sex with women. I don't wanna drink or spend money on them or be their boyfriend. I'm good looking fit but can't get a girl. I go for walks and runs. I got a purpose in life which is exercise.

Everytime I go for walks girls smile and say hi when walking past them. Even got married women trying to give me their number.

I got approached by this 18 year old stunner recently but when I asked her out she wasn't interested. Another girl told me not in a million years will she have sex with me. I ended up having a play fight with her outside and before that she was pointing the finger at me.

How the heck do I get sex? I told a guy when I was 18 I was virgin and he couldn't believe it. Now I'm 31 and still virgin. I told a girl who didn't want to root Me and I drove her home and she asked how many girls you Been with. I said I'm a virgin. She said bull****. I was kinda fat then. She's been with over 150 guys she said. I've made out with probably 100 different people guys girls and trans and never banged anyone.

Last edited:

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't get sex with women. I don't wanna drink or spend money on them or be their boyfriend. I'm good looking fit .....
Easy. find a fat girl. Or even a fat, ugly girl. They are easy. Barring that, you could find a slutty girl... she might be good looking OR she might not. But you will probably have to spend money drinking with her.. or spend money on doing drugs with her.

If you just want sex without paying for it one way or other, it's the fat and ugly chicks. Attractive women -- you can't just be attractive; you gotta have something more (unless is the fore mention slutty girl who happens to be attractive).

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
been with over 150 guys she said.
31 years old -> 150 guys. Suppose she started at 19

150 / 12 = 12.5 guys per year
12.5 / 12 = 1.04

You drove a girl home who has slept with a different guy every month for the last 12 years, and she didn't do you?

Brutal.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

12.5 / 12 = 1.04

You drove a girl home who has slept with a different guy every month for the last 12 years, and she didn't do you?

Brutal.
19 is late, 15-17 is more common. But not a huge difference

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
19 is late, 15-17 is more common. But not a huge difference
I agree. No 31 year old woman with with a 150 notch count would have waited until 19 for first time sex. If a 31 year old started at 16, that’s 0.83 men per month.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Based on sheer statistics alone, if you approach enough women you will eventually get 1.

So, approach/hit on more women to solve problem.

It should be easy if you're good looking as you say.

One thing I learned in life is things can change at any time so just keep at it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I can't get sex with women. I don't wanna drink or spend money on them or be their boyfriend. I'm good looking fit but can't get a girl. I go for walks and runs. I got a purpose in life which is exercise.

Everytime I go for walks girls smile and say hi when walking past them. Even got married women trying to give me their number.

I got approached by this 18 year old stunner recently but when I asked her out she wasn't interested. Another girl told me not in a million years will she have sex with me. I ended up having a play fight with her outside and before that she was pointing the finger at me.

How the heck do I get sex? I told a guy when I was 18 I was virgin and he couldn't believe it. Now I'm 31 and still virgin. I told a girl who didn't want to root Me and I drove her home and she asked how many girls you Been with. I said I'm a virgin. She said bull****. I was kinda fat then. She's been with over 150 guys she said. I've made out with probably 100 different people guys girls and trans and never banged anyone.
Guys/girls/trans? Are you confused on what you like?

Perhaps, regardless of the flavor of human you like, you judge yourself higher than others see you? Perhaps date lower? We do not see how you hold yourself in public, so that might be a clue too.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exersize is not a purpose. Unless you are trying to win some kind of competition (and actually competing) then it's just a passtime.

You're having play fights with women who reject you instead of having self respect and leaving them? You sound like you're the ultimate nice guy.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Read the DJ bible

Milfwin

Banned
Reaction score

12.5 / 12 = 1.04

Brutal.
Im better looking than her and she pointed to hotter younger girls when we sort of stopped hanging out last time.

Milfwin

Banned
Reaction score
Exersize is not a purpose. Unless you are trying to win some kind of competition (and actually competing) then it's just a passtime.

You're having play fights with women who reject you instead of having self respect and leaving them? You sound like you're the ultimate nice guy.
Lol I was captain of the high school football team and got no girls. Other guys in the team got them.

Popular girls would give me **** though. Say I'm ugly, not funny or say you think your the **** in a angry tone.

I wouldn't respond to them.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just **** a hooker man. Hell, **** 6 of them. Get the act done, you're making it to be too big of a deal in your head. Don't tell women you're a virgin ever again. And do not tell them you lost it at this age. Say you did around 17 or something.

Milfwin

Banned
Reaction score
Just **** a hooker man. Hell, **** 6 of them. Get the act done, you're making it to be too big of a deal in your head. Don't tell women you're a virgin ever again. And do not tell them you lost it at this age. Say you did around 17 or something.
Lol I dont even like these women. They are loud mouths disgusting even act like blokes

She just saw my house and made me wait. Piss them off. And these married women are interested as well. Piss them off as well. Tell them to go suk a dik.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Lol I was captain of the high school football team and got no girls. Other guys in the team got them.

Popular girls would give me **** though. Say I'm ugly, not funny or say you think your the **** in a angry tone.

I wouldn't respond to them.
Perhaps your overly high opinion of yourself is a turn off to them? Just a thought.

Milfwin

Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps your overly high opinion of yourself is a turn off to them? Just a thought.
That's what it is mate. Always has been a issue. I just think im the ****. I used to say to hot girls in school that they are ugly. I couldn't bring a hot girl home because I thought my parents would think they are disgusting.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That's what it is mate. Always has been a issue. I just think im the ****.
Nothing wrong with thinking it, you just can't come across as an arrogant A-hole when talking to other people.

If you are as great as you think you are, don't worry, they will let you know.

Milfwin

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with thinking it, you just can't come across as an arrogant A-hole when talking to other people.

If you are as great as you think you are, don't worry, they will let you know.
It's not based on anything mate. It's not based on looks money or anything. I just enjoy what I do and love life.

I drive into the city in a piece of **** car all smashed up and girls run up to it cause I got the stereo pumping.

Girls have said I'm tight and steal my wallet. The fact of the matter is I got resources but not to spend on cars. Even Warren buffet uses coupons at McDonald's for fuk sake.

I'm absolutely off my head in nightclubs and women point the finger at me and follow me around. Even people ask how I'm off my head cause they see me not drinking. A gay guy said it right I'm Mad.

Last edited:

Milfwin

Banned
Reaction score
This hot ass 21 year old added me on tinder aye. She's a gym manager. Shes into tanning, coffees and shopping. Probably the same as Me.

She's probably a 8 in looks smoking hot. I've made out with legit 10s Brazilian girls years ago. They thought I was overly confident and just would discard them and did.

I got up to 101kg at one point and thought I was the **** and wanted to get bigger and bigger. I was just fat and my health was getting bad. Girls and guys thought I was gangster. Now at 77kg and probably going to keep cutting down to 72kg. I can slightly see my abs ATM.

I find talking less to women works well. I talk like a stupid idiot bogan to women. A girl I spoke to on Facebook for 5 hours said thats not me. She's 47 a Asian dancer and she's pretty hot. She just likes going out and getting pissed and goes on dates with rich men and bails on them and escapes to the pub. Hundreds of likes on her pics. She rang me at 4am saying she ain't a slut.

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Telling a woman you are a virgin is a guaranteed way of getting rejected if you are an adult. The hamster wheel will spin with thoughts like "If this guy is a virgin that means there is a reason other women don't find him attractive or want him".