"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Can't get over this one mentality...

Aresx

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
Hey guys, I need advice/reframing help on this issue.

I keep focusing on my looks; I cannot get over the mindset that my looks are pretty much f.ucking up my game. here's my picture:
http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OZKRBER&key=UDK.

Most people rate me a 5, with some rating me a 6-7. I have a cute girlfriend who thinks I'm attractive, yet I feel so insecure about my looks, especially when getting rejected when I sarge.

I have been doing my approaches (Adventures of an RAFC) but I still feel that there's something i should do to improve my looks.

I try and look my best as much as possible - contacts, groomed with slight stubble, hair slicked back (i even get $40 haircuts), clothes are okay... maybe I could use a little help, but I think I dress slightly better than the average male.

Can game really be nearly independent of looks? Or does a man's attractiveness improve with his game because of subtle changes in his appearance?

I'm thinking of asking HBFriend what it would take for a chick like her to want to f.uck the shyt out of me the minute she sees me. is this a good idea, or should i be guided by the masculine DJs/PUAs on this site? She may say one thing and really mean another, and I don't want to fall into that trap.

Is it even worth me asking "How do I look better" or should i focus on "How do i pickup girls"? For the record, I just want to learn to get girls. I am already doing things for myself, this is just the focus of my self-improvement at the moment. I just want to fix it and move on with my life.

How do I stop thinking this way? OR How do I make myself more phsycially attractive?

I'm working out, trying to clear up skin, and trying to get healthy already, yet any advice you may have would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
If you're naturally a messy person, don't go for GQ, go out and look like a rockstar, or a hobo (they both look the same).

In fact, passing off as a tortured artist or a hardcore rocker is easier than passing off as a phoney 1960s Sean Connery, and both are just as appealing.

--iMat
 

Aresx

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
In that case... tips on looking like a friggin rockstar?
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
clothes

I dont know what the fashion scene in the USA is currently. Here is a suggestion, just a suggestion. If you have a good physique dress to show it. If you have a good face, get the hair done to reveal it. Cover the crap and reveal the goods.

So, if you have an ugly mug on your shoulders, use hair to cover it, if you are fat, nahhh, if you are fat, lose weight. If you are scrawny, wear baggy stuff until you build a body.

I think that you need to simpy emphasize the positive and cover the negative.

By the way, do you really believe that men can have female friends? Don't you really want to pork her?
 

Aresx

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
I porked her once but that was a long time ago. She continues to flirt with me, and always has her head or hand resting on my d.ick. I can grab her a.ss and t.its (p.ussy maybe) as friends... we're just really comfortable. We share sex stories, and oddly enough, I don't get jealous.

Oh, and I need to find some rockstar-like clothes and shyt, find out how to dress like that.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top