Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't get over her

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just remind yourself that if she broke up with you in the first place, her interest level in you has dropped to an all time low, and even if you do get back with her, its never going to last for long, because she initiated the breakup

my friend, i have learnt that these feelings of depression result because you still harbour hope of getting back with her. i've been through this, the past few months have been the toughest of my life

you must accept that once she dumps you, she's never coming back, you have been put into a little file box in her brain with the name loser on it.

what i did was... i went out, spent more time with my pals, totally blocked off all contact with the chick, and generally try to be in a crowd, a group of friends most of the time. this prevents those icky feelings of loneliness from creeping into your mind.

it aint easy mate, but take courage in the fact that you're not alone in this.

all the best

deepraj

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is some great advice in this thread I have read through it many times as I am going through sort of the same thing. Here is some stuff that helped me.

Go out with your friends and practice your DJ skills. This will help your realise there are other girls out there who want you. Accept the fact that it is over and do not have false hope that you will get back together.
I found writing really helped me I would write a small journal entry for every day explaining how I am feeling. Gradually you will get better and you can see how you have improved.
Concentrate on self improvement use your spare time to read through the DJ Bible or do the boot camp. Talk to your friends and family about it to help get stuff of your chest.
Make plans to go on a trip in the future this will keep you busy and gives you something to look forward to.
Work out like crazy it will help you feel better about your self and help you get more women.

But yes losing someone you care for sucks and it takes time to get over it. Good Luck mate.

Deep