"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Can't get a hold of her, only voice mail

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
I got this girl's number about 3 weeks ago. I called her 2 different Sunday nights, and various times throughout weekdays but I always got her shy simple voicemail: "Hi you've reached my voicemail, leave a message."

I met her at the University Cafeteria. She was sitting by a door. As I walked in she was looking at me and when I caught her, she turned, then I gave another look and smiled, she smiled back. I went and talked to her. She seemd embarresed at her smiling at me and claimed that she thought she knew me. "Oh, that explains it, You look like my friend who use to go here." We talked for like 15 min. (yeah, I should cut it sooner). She was very nervous. Her head was shaking. She might have even stuttered, I don't remember. But she rushed to find a paper like a servent when I requested her number.

I don't know...I hate to get into the mindset that she may be different. But maybe she doesn't answer because she's super nervous or something. I'm thinking maybe she would feel more comfortable calling someone rather than randomly picking up. But either way, I don't want to wait any longer, so I plan to call her and just leave a message and see what's up. Any tips?

" Hey HB, it's Static, give me a call" sounds too simple, maybe I should add C+F?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

playasupreme

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Don't waste your time. If she has a decent excuse she will seek you out-- in which case milk some guilt-sex out of her. Otherwise stop pining it's been three weeks man.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Ok you haven't left a message yet, but she obviously knows someone's trying to contact her from a # she doesnt' recognize. She's not dumb, and don't think she's different. Call her leave her a message, telling her you'd like to talk to her. If she calls back cool, if not, stop wasting time on dumb girls.



PIMP
 

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
5,135
Reaction score
82
Location
Beyond your peripheral vision
******** translator

Originally posted by static
I met her at the University Cafeteria. She was sitting by a door. As I walked in she was looking at me and when I caught her, she turned,
please don't talk to me

Originally posted by static
then I gave another look and smiled, she smiled back.
well maybe i know him...don't want to be rude...

Originally posted by static
I went and talked to her.
sh!ttttt!!!!!!

Originally posted by static She seemd embarresed at her smiling at me and claimed that she thought she knew me. "Oh, that explains it, You look like my friend who use to go here."
that is why i am talking to you. but since your not my friend please get the hint and go away...

Originally posted by static
We talked for like 15 min. (yeah, I should cut it sooner). She was very nervous. Her head was shaking. She might have even stuttered, I don't remember.
what should i do? this guy won't go away! i'm getting scared...i might have to lie and be mean...someone save me....

Originally posted by static
But she rushed to find a paper like a servent when I requested her number.
thank the lord jesus! now maybe he will go away!!!





i think that you should next her, son.
 

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
11
First off, I don't think you did bad by talking for 15 mins. The more rapport you build before closing and calling her increases your chance of success when you do call.

As for her being nervous, who knows. Either you look scary or she is nervous about being chatted up. I wasn't there so can't say, but I'd guess on the latter.

The number is getting kind of old. You have nothing to lose by leaving a message. Make it something interesting, maybe cut off half way through etc (the old trick). I don't rate the chances of her calling back very high, especially if she was so nervous before. So make it a decent message, try to give her a reason to call.

Do a search on "answering machine" there are a bunch of posts on this topic.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Amog

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
42
She has absolutely ZERO interest. She gave you her number because she didnt want to feel uncomfortable and she though you were a "nice" guy.

iqqi said it best...
 

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
41
Age
45
Location
-777-Vegas-777-
Typically If I call a girl once and she doesn't reply after i left a voicemail I won't call her back. It only adds to your fustration level and you don't need that kind of stress. Sounds like your in college, find some one else to occupy your time with.
 
Top