Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't feel entitled to fvck your own wife in todays America

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it's politically incorrect to think you should have sexual priviledges with your own wife. A female friend of mines, has a bunch of male contacts and many
are complaining that their wives won't give them any sex. Months and months and months go by. Some of the men are starved out until death. Others leave. And yet others start taking care of themselves and "cheating", by getting sex outside the relationship.

The funny thing about the dynamic, is it's often much easier to fvck someones wife than a true single. So in effect the dynamic for the marrieds that do have sex, but are starved by their own wives is they fvck someone elses wife. So you get a wife, to take care of and be responsible for and if you want to "feel like a man" you fvck someone elses wife. Someone elses wife who often elevates you over her own husband, and elevates about any other man. While your wife, elevates other men over you, and desires other men.

It's all mixed up, but I didn't create this dynamic. For whatever reason, many women thought fvcking their own husbands was disgraceful or disempowering. She feels empowered from marginalizing him, cheating him. I can't understand why she can't just do someone outside the relationship like that to gain those feelings.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When men don't stand up to their girlfriends and wives or show some spine, they develop this anger that weakens them. They become passive aggressive. They create this narrative that justifies cheating: "This b*tch. I bet she does it too!"

The woman, on the other hand, does it because she lost respect for her man. All those situations in which he hasn't stood up to her lead to her current state of pure disgust. She still gets her financial and/or emotional stability from him, but needs some fire and passion in her sexual life.

Why break up with him? He is something she knows. They can still cook together and talk about her problems. Hell, she might even tell him about the other guy from a third person perspective to get some advice from her husband.

So both parties keep up the appearance of a relationship due to societal standards. Everyone is watching; friends, family, even colleagues. His or her boss might ask how things at home are. Oh they split up? Something must be wrong with him/her. Those types of conclusions seem stupid and irrational, but they happen nonetheless. You can't influence how people react.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When men don't stand up to their girlfriends and wives or show some spine, they develop this anger that weakens them. They become passive aggressive. They create this narrative that justifies cheating: "This b*tch. I bet she does it too!"

The woman, on the other hand, does it because she lost respect for her man. All those situations in which he hasn't stood up to her lead to her current state of pure disgust. She still gets her financial and/or emotional stability from him, but needs some fire and passion in her sexual life.

Why break up with him? He is something she knows. They can still cook together and talk about her problems. Hell, she might even tell him about the other guy from a third person perspective to get some advice from her husband.

So both parties keep up the appearance of a relationship due to societal standards. Everyone is watching; friends, family, even colleagues. His or her boss might ask how things at home are. Oh they split up? Something must be wrong with him/her. Those types of conclusions seem stupid and irrational, but they happen nonetheless. You can't influence how people react.
She can cheat on him, and he never disrespected himself or showed weakness. She can cheat on him for that reason alone.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She can cheat on him, and he never disrespected himself or showed weakness. She can cheat on him for that reason alone.
What do you mean "can"? Are you saying there are scenarios where this has happened or society wouldn't judge her as much as it would judge the man if he cheated?

djreez88

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean "can"? Are you saying there are scenarios where this has happened or society wouldn't judge her as much as it would judge the man if he cheated?
I believe what he means is you can do everything right as far as being "alpha" or a "good" man and still be cheated on by your wife solely out of spite. The old "perfect" is boring trope. Further break down: she may envy your care free attitude therefore she wants to get him to "feel" the dread of not being in control thus the cheating occurs to do just that.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you get a wife, to take care of and be responsible for and if you want to "feel like a man" you fvck someone elses wife.
This reminds me of those mafia movies, where the gangsters would keep a separate house or apartment for their mistresses. They'd say something like "Friday night for the mistresses, Saturday night for the wives" or whatever it was. The guys would give what they considered due respect to the mother of their children, but would also keep someone on the side for the excitement. I imagine at some point the mistress stops being exciting though, and she has to be replaced.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of those mafia movies, where the gangsters would keep a separate house or apartment for their mistresses. They'd say something like "Friday night for the mistresses, Saturday night for the wives" or whatever it was. The guys would give what they considered due respect to the mother of their children, but what also keep someone on the side for the excitement. I imagine at some point the mistress stops being exciting though, and she has to be replaced.
Michael Corleone was encouraged to cheat by "Tom" in Godfather. Michael said for him it's only his wife. He ran a tight ship, his guys were dirtier than him. But yes, we know that's how it goes.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
So it's politically incorrect to think you should have sexual priviledges with your own wife. A female friend of mines, has a bunch of male contacts and many
are complaining that their wives won't give them any sex. Months and months and months go by. Some of the men are starved out until death. Others leave. And yet others start taking care of themselves and "cheating", by getting sex outside the relationship.

The funny thing about the dynamic, is it's often much easier to fvck someones wife than a true single. So in effect the dynamic for the marrieds that do have sex, but are starved by their own wives is they fvck someone elses wife. So you get a wife, to take care of and be responsible for and if you want to "feel like a man" you fvck someone elses wife. Someone elses wife who often elevates you over her own husband, and elevates about any other man. While your wife, elevates other men over you, and desires other men.

It's all mixed up, but I didn't create this dynamic. For whatever reason, many women thought fvcking their own husbands was disgraceful or disempowering. She feels empowered from marginalizing him, cheating him. I can't understand why she can't just do someone outside the relationship like that to gain those feelings.
Man the amount of wife's flirting with me at job is sick
Many of them dont bring ring this is crazy.. I'm not sure if they are actually seek for sex or just want attention.. probably they them selves have no f idea

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of them dont bring ring this is crazy.. I'm not sure if they are actually seek for sex or just want attention.. probably they them selves have no f idea
They know they aren't respecting husbands. And they know it's almost nothing he can do about it Except leave. They're a bunch of pigs in mud right now.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you don't mind her flirting so long as she go home and fvck the shyt out of her man.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society will sweep it under the rug and blame the man if she cheats on him.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife has said such silly things, before, as a threat to withhold favors, for some perceived slight. But, then, I just tell her that if I want it, I'll take it, and that she should worry more about whether I want it. That's the end of that.
Yes sir!!!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can bet your ass that a CEO of any kind would rather have women around him than men, not because of free "perks" when necessary but simply because women totally submitt of higher status men, the same behaviour that would get their own husband jailed is tolerated and often welcomed to the higher status man they knows.

Also women show plenty of aggressivity when it comes of attacking someone hurt or weak but very hardly challenge those in command to take their place.

Most of the times laws and rules do not exist in their minds in a cold fair way, most women bend the rules according to who did what...which explains why openly sexual comments are fine if from a hit guy while innocent compliments are reported when coming from an average joe.

The more women are in position of control and the more the status qui is stable, women always side with whos in command and those in command feel safer from that.

Biggest threat to the status quo is a man who has his sh1t togheter and enough strenght, will and resources to decided to correct wrongs which is why the average man is put in the condition to being impotent already in his own house.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

One sets the vibe of a relationship in the beginning. She starts acting up, you put her on notice, happens again, you leave. If this happens in marriage, once again, you leave. It may hurt a bit, financially and emotionally, but most courts are now preferring 50/50 custody... At least in the New England States.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of those mafia movies, where the gangsters would keep a separate house or apartment for their mistresses. They'd say something like "Friday night for the mistresses, Saturday night for the wives" or whatever it was. The guys would give what they considered due respect to the mother of their children, but would also keep someone on the side for the excitement. I imagine at some point the mistress stops being exciting though, and she has to be replaced.
Yeah in GoodFellas Henry had a wife, a goomar, and then a goomar's goomar. He started fukking his mistress's friend. Lol. Cocaine is a hell of a drug.