Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cannot believe how weak some men are

Serenity

Reaction score
1. You must have missed the part where he called me a loser. And what personal attack did I make?
I did not directly call you a loser, it's what I think about men who will think I'm weak for crying. I have no idea what personal attack he's talking about, I can't see any in your post.

2. Evidence for what? That men should stop acting like little girls? I said I would "wager" on it, not write a thesis.
Your argument is pretty thin...
3. Defend my argument instead of "throwing it out there"? Is that message for me or for Grewds first sarcastic post in this thread? It seems you are projecting your friends initial crimes onto me.
I elaborated on my opinion after my initial mocking post. Wouldn't hurt if you went a bit more in depth with your point of view.

How is it possible you both are here yet espousing such awful woman-repelling blue pill concepts?

How about this, instead of calling me a loser and then projecting and saying I started with attacks, why don't YOU tell us the benefits of crying in front of the ladies.

How much pu$$y have you scored by crying in public or in front of women?
There it is, the red pill sheep mind. I bet you have zero experience with this and speak from the collective opinion of the red pill community, am I right?

I will try to say this again, the function of crying is NOT to score pvssy. There is no benefit in that regard, I don't think anyone here claimed there was. Not everything in life is about scoring pvssy. Is that golden pvssy so valuable you'll be willing to kill off your emotions for it?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given the social pressure on men's emotions, it takes some fvcking balls to cry publicly. A lot more balls than bottling it up and crying when alone, or worse not letting it out at all. It is basically fear that prevents a man from shedding tears in front of others when he feels like crying. Fear of losing social standing, which ironically is fuelled by his own views and not necessarily everyone else's. So as far as I can see it's the man who avoids crying in front of others at all costs who is weak.
Regardless of what anyone says, crying is weak behavior no matter what. It is feeling sad/frustrated/upset to the point where your body reacts emotionally (tears). Being controlled is weak behavior, and crying is a form of being controlled by said emotion.

Not crying isn't a SOCIAL pressure on men's emotions, society has been TELLING US that it's ok to cry. Men just INHERENTLY FEEL that it is not. Why is this so? Because we feel it to be weak. You are blaming the weakness to be a societal construct. It is not. It was always weak behavior and we all instinctually know this whether we like to admit it or not. The only strength I can find in it is being able to occasionally admit weakness when you need to, but that doesn't equate to crying every time you feel a twinge of sadness hit you.

Serenity

Reaction score
Regardless of what anyone says, crying is weak behavior no matter what. It is feeling sad/frustrated/upset to the point where your body reacts emotionally (tears). Being controlled is weak behavior, and crying is a form of being controlled by said emotion.

Not crying isn't a SOCIAL pressure on men's emotions, society has been TELLING US that it's ok to cry. Men just INHERENTLY FEEL that it is not. Why is this so? Because we feel it to be weak. You are blaming the weakness to be a societal construct. It is not. It was always weak behavior and we all instinctually know this whether we like to admit it or not. The only strength I can find in it is being able to occasionally admit weakness when you need to, but that doesn't equate to crying every time you feel a twinge of sadness hit you.
A man is indeed weak when he cries. But that does not define who he is unless he does it all the time. I am not talking about every little thing.

There's plenty of evidence right here in this thread of social pressure.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man is indeed weak when he cries. But that does not define who he is unless he does it all the time. I am not talking about every little thing.
True statement. The times when a man is allowed to cry is very few.
There's plenty of evidence right here in this thread of social pressure.
My opinions are defined by my own experiences and the wisdom of different viewpoints others bring when talking about my experiences or similar experiences. I only conform when needed, otherwise my opinions are my own.

TheProspect

Reaction score
I respectfully disagree. Small male children cry until they're conditioned not to.

Society has also gone both ways, encouraging men to cry and also encouraging them not to. I would agree though North American society is shifting towards encouraging men to cry.

I'm not defending crying as a frequent reaction to emotions, merely that's all it is, a frequent reaction to emotions. Picking and choosing when it's okay to cry is subjective.

I agree that it doesn't usually help anything.

TheProspect

Reaction score
One of the major ills that has befallen society in the last decades is that men are being taught to act like women, and women are being taught to act like men.

Promoting the crying of men feeds directly into this societal illness. It is part of the patholagizing of traditional masculinity.

I use the pu$$y as just one example, so I am guessing your answer is no, it never got you laid.

What benefit has crying in public given you?

And nobody is saying to kill off your emotions, but moreso to control them. These are completely different statements.
I read your other post wrong if I misinterpreted a part of it as personal attack.

---

I don't think trying to be objective and not overly judgmental of others makes anyone guilty of espousing blue pill ideals.

I'll agree that crying in public serves no real benefits, especially if the intent is to get pvssy, and I also agree society is shifting to encouraging men to cry and express themselves.

You are also right that men need to respond to these emotions appropriately. This is where I would argue that a man who cries a lot is "weak" in the sense he lacks emotional intelligence and self-regulation.

I'm not defending men who cry publicly. I'm not one of them, and there is no benefits I'm aware of in doing so. I'm saying I don't think of them as inferior to me because they're reacting to an emotion.

I agree that men who cry publicly (and privately) often are weak in the sense they are deficient in emotional intelligence and self-regulation.

I disagree that men who cry are weak in the sense that they are lesser, inferior men worth of being called a pvssy, faggot, and transgender.

But personally, I don't condemn anyone for not aligning with who I, society, or hardcore red-pillers think they should be.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel the need to cry atleast do it by yourself. Crying with others around, needing their support is just weak imo. An acquaintance of mine posted a whiny post on IG the other day about his cat dying. Lost a ton of respect from just that. Seeking attention because something happened in your life that was to your disliking....weak. If you cant accept trivial things that are just a part of life without losing control of your emotions then Im sorry thats definitely a sign of weakness. My family has had our cat for 10+ years, you wont see me posting a sob story on FB to get likes to help me cope when it dies.

One of the things that defines being a man and not a boy is being independent/self reliant. Needing emotional support and sympathy doesnt really go well with being a man. Just my opinion

Serenity

Reaction score
True statement. The times when a man is allowed to cry is very few.
A man is allowed to cry whenever he wants, but apparently not without negative social repercussions.
One of the major ills that has befallen society in the last decades is that men are being taught to act like women, and women are being taught to act like men.

Promoting the crying of men feeds directly into this societal illness. It is part of the patholagizing of traditional masculinity.

I use the pu$$y as just one example, so I am guessing your answer is no, it never got you laid.

What benefit has crying in public given you?

And nobody is saying to kill off your emotions, but moreso to control them. These are completely different statements.
Intentionally teaching men to behave like women and vice versa is an evil. I too do not think that it's great to promote crying in general, I don't think it's great to shame it either.

Crying in public has never given me any benefit, I wouldn't cry for any benefit provided by others either. That's just basic emotional manipulation regardless of gender, pretty much what children do until they figure out it won't work.

I would cry in public when I simply cannot resist it. When and if that happens I don't want some jerk rolling his eyes at me assuming it's some pathetic reason.

TheProspect

Reaction score
I understand your position as one who does not wish to impose a kind of social norm upon society. I used to have this same view. The leftists call this sort of thing "tolerance".

What they often miss is that while some of us may claim we are "tolerant", our conquerers will not be.

Creating generations of men who act like women erodes at the strength of a culture.

Women do not want to mate with them and they start to invite invaders to replace them, the men appear weak which also entices invaders, women begin to act like men as they sense a power vaccuum in the leadership and dominance roles and finally the defense of the culture weakens and eventually is overtaken by the invading cultures.
To reverse the damage done by those who promote adrogyny we must start to shame men who act like women and vice versa.

Nobody wants a jerk rolling their eyes at them and assuming they are pathetic because they are crying, but if we are to push back on the feminization of men then shaming will have to happen and it should be expected.

Without consequences there is no change.
Good argument. I am open-minded and don't necessarily disagree with anything you said. Shaming from a societal perspective makes sense and I wouldn't argue against it (depending what we're shaming), but on a personal level, for me, I just don't see a point in calling people weak. I likely have the same thoughts in my head "Quit being a baby, stop whining about trivial things" when I see a man crying, I just don't consider shaming them for it though. But on a personal level I guess that's where people like you could step up for "societies sake". Which is understandable.

Although I consider myself far from a leftist (compared to today's leftist anyway), I don't believe tolerance is always a bad thing, depending on entirely on context and situation. For example: in my opinion, we shouldn't tolerate and downplay Islam and terrorism, which the left does. We shouldn't tolerate, defend, and justify violent black culture, which the left does. I even think fat shaming can be beneficial and transgenderism is a form of mental illness. Emotions and feelings are different thing. But I've considered your point-of-view and I wouldn't say it's wrong because I know I wouldn't raise a son to resort to crying the moment he feels sad. Hell, if I had a daughter, I'd encourage her to use rationality instead of emotions to guide her behaviour.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You used "inherently", so I assumed you meant males were born this way.

A crybaby or not, every individual is different depending on their genetic predisposition and their conditioning growing up.
Yes I see what you mean. I don't consider much difference between males and females until puberty really sets in. That's what I mean between men and women. Children are different in my opinion. Not all parts of their genese are activated yet.

Serenity

Reaction score
To reverse the damage done by those who promote adrogyny we must start to shame men who act like women and vice versa.

Nobody wants a jerk rolling their eyes at them and assuming they are pathetic because they are crying, but if we are to push back on the feminization of men then shaming will have to happen and it should be expected.

Without consequences there is no change.
Soooo because of a few gender confused lesbians you justify shaming something as petty as this... Then you can blame those crazy feminists for the fvcked up ways of society, even though you and a bunch of like minded guys contribute greatly to it.

Some men are already being shamed for being masculine (whatever the hell that actually involves), now you suggest further shaming them for not being that? I fail to see how that's constructive, if anything it just further deteriorates them and society. Is this the change you seek?

Apparently feminism now has the power to make guys shame each other.

dwan2

Reaction score
Even notice how these crying men are perpetually single? It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Crying is a sign of weakness and women aren't attracted to weakness.

Last edited:

dwan2

Reaction score
@Grewd

1. Men have been shaming eachother for being pvssies since the beginning of time.

2. Not because of a few lesbians, because of enormous hordes of feminized pinko millenial "men" needing safe spaces so they can cry and color in little kids books.

3. Shaming men into acting like men works, it always has and always will.
These weaklings should be shamed.