Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cancel on her

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever just not feel into it and straight up cancel a date just because you don’t think it’s worth your time?

Specifically when it comes to OLD apps. For example, say you match a cute girl and get her number and line up a date. Then the day before or day of, you just don’t feel like you care about it anymore and cancel on her?

Sure, call it selfish or whatnot, but women are doing this constantly to dudes all around the world. Sometimes I think I’d legitimately want to be doing something else. What do you guys think? I know some women will react adversely to this, but others it could maybe spike their interest.

Thoughts?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why wouldn't you do it? Why do you feel doing that is a bad thing? You aren't under any obligation to anyone to keep a date with them.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men dont play games. Men keep their word. Men do what they say they will do. If you don't want to go on a date with them then don't set it up in the first place.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I do it

Sometimes I only take flirting up to a certain point

And then crush the dream

They tend to go a little nuts

I've been threatened with violence, stalked, blackmailed

Imagine THAT shoe on the other foot

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever just not feel into it and straight up cancel a date just because you don’t think it’s worth your time?

Specifically when it comes to OLD apps. For example, say you match a cute girl and get her number and line up a date. Then the day before or day of, you just don’t feel like you care about it anymore and cancel on her?

Sure, call it selfish or whatnot, but women are doing this constantly to dudes all around the world. Sometimes I think I’d legitimately want to be doing something else. What do you guys think? I know some women will react adversely to this, but others it could maybe spike their interest.

Thoughts?
Playas do this chyt all the time. Just like a "hot girl". A dirty dallas playa showed me as he scheduled 3 dates at the same time. Flaked on one and pushed the other onr back. It creates a flies to shyt aura. For some reason the babes cant help themselves.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men dont play games. Men keep their word. Men do what they say they will do. If you don't want to go on a date with them then don't set it up in the first place.
I understand this, but it’s also legitimately no loss to me for cancelling. Zero time or money invested to this point, and choosing to use those two things elsewhere just seems like a better investment.

I feel like if I am going on dates with different women and stay “true to my word” with every single one of them, I might be in a scarcity mindset without knowing it, having some moral “obligation” to fulfill all these dates I could setup.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how I operate with women who have earned it. But women flake constantly. They operate like this: I'm going to make plans with multiple people and decide at the last minute what I feel like doing. When women play by these rules, I have no reason to play by a different set of rules that leaves me majorly disadvantaged. So when it comes to new girls, I'll setup dates and then decide to do whatever I want, including canceling in order to hang out with friends or see a different girl. If I played by the rule of always keeping a date, I'd be stuck at the last minute with nothing to do 50% of the time when girls flake on me last minute. Screw that. They wrote the flake/entitlement rules, and I'm more than happy to leverage their own rules to my benefit to keep things on even ground. I do agree with Medina that it's interesting how upset some women get over it, yet those same women flake all the time. They hold others to a different standard. And it's equally interesting how flaking on them often works to make them more interested in you, although I never flake on a girl to increase her interest..... I do it only for my own benefit, or because she p*ssed me off.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I guarantee one thing- if the woman didnt feel as if it was worth her time to meet the guy, she would straight up cancel or no show.

So thats the standard you are comparing yourself to.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cancel the world!!!! :)

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Do what u feel just keep it real. “Hey, im really just not feelin a date tonight tbh, nothing against u just not in the zone for that. Lets raincheck for wednesday instead” u can flake an still be respectful.

Yeah this all a game but that doesnt mean u cant still have a moral code. Ill flake a chick but ill be honest and hit her up n let her know whilst not make up some bs my pet frog is sick excuse a b1tch would use.

We gotta play the game with them right, but that doesnt mean we cant play the game better then them, whilst still winning. Thats just called sportmanship

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how people with options operate. Not just women. If you have a load of options at your disposal you get to pick the one you want to do at a given time. Sometimes the best option may even be just to chill at home alone.

When you come from a place of abundance you are free to do whatever you want, whenever you want. Attractive women will and always have acted this way because they simply have the most options.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how people with options operate. Not just women. If you have a load of options at your disposal you get to pick the one you want to do at a given time. Sometimes the best option may even be just to chill at home alone.

When you come from a place of abundance you are free to do whatever you want, whenever you want. Attractive women will and always have acted this way because they simply have the most options.
But if your chosen you won't be flaked. Refuse to be her option.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But if your chosen you won't be flaked. Refuse to be her option.
Be careful with this way of thinking. No man bats .1000

Of course refuse to be her option. Most men have a three strike rule. I have a soft 1 strike rule, hard two strike rule. Soft meaning if you cancel the first time and then cancel again but propose a new time you might get a pass as long as you are super attractive. Two flakes and done. It has actially ended a lot of my relationships because to me even a “maybe” is a flake.

But I’m a perpetual plate spinner, so I don’t think my advice always works. Even when I really like a girl I try to have at least 2 others.