Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can you tell me how it is being raised by a single mom?

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
I've never experienced being raised by a single mom. Can you tell me how it is and how it affected you growing up as a man?

rayv12

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was mostly raised by my mother. My father stays abroad 11months out of 12 and now it is for almost 30years. one thing that I struggled initially a lot and hated Is being fearful of doing normal things and always felt like being taken advantage off. Something I’ve observed in her. Though I no longer feel that anymore but I’m always very cautious about my actions.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the boy ends up extremely emasculated or extremely insecure, they cant handle anything a woman does, or any advice from a male that the way they are doing things is slightly wrong

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to court custody battles and the woman normally getting awarded, such was the case with me.

I was brought up more on sensitivity and empathy. Also to be a 'gentleman.' In small doses, I think this is okay. However, when it's in excess, this is unhealthy for a boy / young man.
The worst part?
My mother didn't do a lot of revolving door dating but the men I did meet (and also her future husband) were "pleasers." These were poor role models.
I'm really surprised that I averaged a new girlfriend each school year. I think I was above average looking which probably played a role. I wasn't overly masculine - that's for sure.

After getting tired of making excuses for female behavior and observing male friends that were achieving the end result faster and with less headaches, I spent my past time doing a whole lot of self-reflecting. Through those late teen years, I 'unwove' that motherly influential tapestry. To this day, I don't get any kick out of making a woman (or anyone) feel bad, but during my transformation period, I started looking after myself. I didn't want to feel bad either.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Head down to the closest prison and ask those guys. They were all raised without a father.

Billtx49

Reaction score
It doesn’t matter, anyone can blame their fvcked up adult state of mind on their childhood circumstances, my brother does for minor reasons. Adolescent years with in house beta dad or no dad present at all has no impact on what you want to become in life.
Many childhood abuse victims can and do overcome their ingrained tendency to abuse their own children when they become parents simply based on their own mindset and personal determination Not to repeat their past…

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My parents are still married. My dad never has done household chores such as washing dishes, laundry, cooking, etc. Holds frame for sure. Wish I would have learned more from his actions sooner.