"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Can You Look 20 Years Younger?

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
What did you do to get it under control?
Calcium Caltrate, one in the pink bottle. Read about it on the IBS forums. It's literally a cure for IBS with D. Start off twice a day. I only use it once a day now and it's literally a cure!!! What it does it causes the stools to harden up. It cures most people. Just don't take too much or it clogs you up. But yea, once a day for me, but I'm a skinny guy. You won't need Immodium or anything ever again.

It's a calcium supplement so good for the bones too. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't be able to hold a steady job. I can't believe my stomach doctor didn't mention it until I told him about it and he told me. Probably so he could push prescriptions on me.

Really, the sh** will improve your dating life and all. Won't have to worry about gas pains and explosions anymore when you go out and about.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top