“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

can yall beat my record?

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Ok this is what i did. I went without masturbation for a week. then i masturbated for 3 1/2 hours with the motherload of porn hard the whole time. Can yall beat that? have yall beat that? if yall do this, you will feel like the man no doubt and be able to mack any girl cuz theres so much pleasure.:D
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Laney

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Location
England
I cant say i'd want to! I mean..... how the hell do you avoid one little snag....?


BLISTERS!!!! :p :p ;) :D :D :D




Hehehe, my first post! Oh..... And just do you dont feel bad, i signed up especially to reply to this!:D
 

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by joecollapoppa
Ok this is what i did. I went without masturbation for a week. then i masturbated for 3 1/2 hours with the motherload of porn hard the whole time. Can yall beat that? have yall beat that? if yall do this, you will feel like the man no doubt and be able to mack any girl cuz theres so much pleasure.:D
WHy would anyone want to???!...get a girl it's better!
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
Congradulations,

Most pointless thread of the day award goes to you!!!
 

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
Sorry but when your goal is to not masturbate for a week so it can feel better when you finally do with a ****load of porn it is sad. It's just trying to make yourself feel better for not trying to get out and get girls. Instead you just settle for Palmala Handerson. Get a life.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
and then you would not even last 3 1/2 minutes with a girl....you can last all day touching yourself and i could care less....

lets see if you can hammer away with a banging hot chick for 3 1/2 hours....
 

karusel

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
98
Reaction score
1
Age
47
Re: Congradulations,

Originally posted by baseballDJ
Most pointless thread of the day award goes to you!!!
 
Top