R
Ranger
Guest
Nice. BingoEdit: to expand on this. I bet she wouldn’t act this way toward me as she would have worked hard for my exclusivity and the minute she tried to pull any acts I found distasteful, she would be dismissed.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Nice. BingoEdit: to expand on this. I bet she wouldn’t act this way toward me as she would have worked hard for my exclusivity and the minute she tried to pull any acts I found distasteful, she would be dismissed.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Set up to happen long before? Can you extrapolate on this.This would have been set up to happen long before. IMO
I should check that book out again. But yes, not to take it all too seriously, and always take it back to having fun. They are simply testing ‘our metal’David Deida said it best...
STOP HOPING FOR YOUR WOMAN TO GET EASIER
A woman often seems to test her mans capacity to remain unperturbed in his truth and purpose. She tests him to feel his freedom and depth of love, to know that he is trust able. Her tests may come in the form of complaining, challenging him, changing her mind, doubting him, distracting him, or even undermining his purpose in a subtle or not so subtle way. A man should never think his womans test will end and life will get easier. Rather, he should appreciate that she does these things to feel his strength, integrity, and openness. Her desire is for his deepest truth and love. As he grows, so will her testing.
Regardless if the relationship is good or not, a woman will always challenge a man to varying degrees. A poorly educated woman will throw tests that question her morality, whereas a good woman will do just what Deida described above. It is more like a gnat on a hot summer's night, or the hardened chocolate someone left on the dirty silverware.
Is it annoying? Certainly.
Is is a big deal? Certainly not.
Learn to navigate her moods and she will fall into a trust which no man could ever match. I would say that the lady and I have a fantastic relationship, and we still get into it about once a week. The simplest way to handle these moments is to ignore, tease, listen, or turn into a joke. There is no single response that works for every situation, bit you must learn how to respond appropriately.
GOOGLE: "David Deida women dont get easier" for the full chapter
Jeez. That cider sure scolded you and made you fly in to full on baby butt hurt mode, huh?LMAO, Mr BluePill "you should trust all women" can't trust any women to treat him nicely. Ah boo hoo, mr. simp gets butthurt by any women who misbehaves.
Dude, you're over 30 years old and banging 1/10 caliber girls by your own admission: "women who are not as blessed with looks" LOL. Not only that, you break out into a crying jag since every woman treats you like a b1tch.
LMAO: "Inescapable, endless sh!t tests"! It's so obvious you're a beta; women treat you as their S&M ass-wipe. You are beta-boy to them. No wonder you throw infantile tantrums on this forum. It makes perfect sense.
Get some therapy and get off this board.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
I should check that book out again. But yes, not to take it all too seriously, and always take it back to having fun. They are simply testing ‘our metal’
Here are the facts:Jeez. That cider sure scolded you and made you fly in to full on baby butt hurt mode, huh?
Aren’t you the guy who got banned a bunch of times and keeps coming back to the site because he has nothing better to do in life?
I may not be the most alpha or red pill guy, but at least I’m wanted in society and by people in the real world.
Oh and my 330lb McDonald cashier girlfriend gives the best blowj0bs though! She just gets a little cranky when her blood sugar drops is all.
Sure. I will try. Just like everything else in life, we set precedents. Just the patterns we have will set precedents.Set up to happen long before? Can you extrapolate on this.
Some women create drama by default, no matter how you treat them or however you behave. Others don't. It's that simple. You can try to control a crazy one or you can just be patient until you filter out a rational one. This might sound rather simplistic, but the core problem isn't so complex.I don’t have anything against women; let this be known so this isn’t a hater post. However, I have been in relationships with many women, and time and time again, each one creates little dramas over the smallest, medium sized, silliest, and warranted things. Essentially it’s enescapable. I don’t know what this is, or if it is even stoppable.
I’ve seen it with my friends also. And it’s not even them actually being mad, because it’s weirdly manageable even for me. But it’s there.
The only women I haven’t had these little dramas with are women I JUST sleep with or women who are not as blessed with looks (5.5’s and lower).
What is this.. Tactics for control or never ending sh!t tests, or?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Use it as an opportunity to display your Strong frame. Maintaining a cool and composed attitude whilst displaying humour when a girl pulls drama is an attractive trait.I don’t have anything against women; let this be known so this isn’t a hater post. However, I have been in relationships with many women, and time and time again, each one creates little dramas over the smallest, medium sized, silliest, and warranted things. Essentially it’s enescapable. I don’t know what this is, or if it is even stoppable.
I’ve seen it with my friends also. And it’s not even them actually being mad, because it’s weirdly manageable even for me. But it’s there.
The only women I haven’t had these little dramas with are women I JUST sleep with or women who are not as blessed with looks (5.5’s and lower).
What is this.. Tactics for control or never ending sh!t tests, or?