Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can u advise me?

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys so I met this chick 1.5 months ago n we hung out a couple of times n on our fourth date when we were out I kissed her n we went to a movie (we had no privacy except that) n there I made out n groped her.... She started to spend more time with me then.... (We were in a different city n she only had me as a frnd there) now we came to our native city n i wanted to take some coaching for my further education... She suggested me an Institute for that... Then later she said she will be coming there too with me... I was like ok good.... Now after coming to the city she looks like she's going out with her past guy friends a lot n is not spending time with me (she came to this city after a year n haven't seen these guys since then) she came here 3days ago.... Is she avoiding to spend time with me or is she having sex with these other guys here?

P. s. She told me that no guy ever kissed her n groped her this soon after meeting her.(I didn't believe it though she was serious when she said it) .. She said I'm too fast n sexual... But if I'm like that in her mind y is she spending time with them now n not with me?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Who knows. Maybe because she knows you are desperate and have no options. Maybe because you are awkward and not smooth when escalating. Maybe because she finds you boring.

Could be any number of reasons. Just go find other women. If she is interested she will come back.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first things first. Dont believe a girl's word. If she is making out with you soon after your second or third date, it means she has already been involved in similar stuff in past.
Believe her actions not words.
Seconsly, from your post i am guessing you are new in the dating world and you ended up vomiting all the honey words in front of her on your first or second date. And now her interest in you is declining, while you sulk about it.
You cant really help it if her interest in you is declining rapidly. You need to find something better to do. Maybe concentrate on your career and become better version of yourself.
Sulking for this girl and making attempts to get her back is not going to help. It is going to push her away.
A woman needs to prove her worth to you. She is the one who needs to ask for your time and should be eager to meet you. Not the other way round.
Most of the posts here would tell you to next her. So would i.
As much as it is hard for you to accept, you cant help it now. If she is busy with other friends, then you should find someone else too. Simple as that, right?
Thirdly, stop overthinking. It is not going to help. It is going to worsen the situation. Nobody can know if she is having a gang bang with those dudes and doing all kinds of nasty stuff. Accept this. She may be doing it, she might not. You really shouldnt be concerned with this. Like she said you guys are just FRIENDS. so chill out. Let her enjoy her company while you find yours to enjoy.
Cheers

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see that you are a new member. Welcome aboard.

As far as the question of "is she having sex with other guys?" Honestly, no one here really knows. The same goes for if she has in the past, accepted the moves you made on her.

Being in a new town, being young and knowing (and liking) one particular gal is a rough spot to be in. It is likely that you may have relied on her as a main source for company. Putting yourself in her shoes, you might understand that this would be a heavy task which probably went from a feeling of "fun" to a feeling of "responsibility."

I would imagine that the 'place' (not just location, but state of mind etc...) you're in isn't much fun at the moment. The best advice I could offer is to go out and meet others; not just other girls, but make new friends. This will not only take your mind off of things, but also help you to get better acclimated in your new area.

By the way.... there's a lot of old members here that do not have a good self-image and unfortunately, their way of feeling good about themselves is to take shots at a newbie. Just remember. It could be worse. You could be one of them.

Good luck.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls with guy friends is the oldest red flag in the book for me

Start talking to other girls immediately

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls with guy friends is the oldest red flag in the book for me
I agree with that.
But if you want my advice, don't overthink things.
I never think a girl I'm with is seeing other guys. And if they would, I wouldn't care too much.
Don't take her going out with a group of friends personal. Be detached.
You'll meet a lot of women in a new city, she's the one that should worry about you going out with others, not the other way around.

Glassguy

Reaction score
4th date before making out? Saying she never does that so soon?

For one she is lying. Women want sex just as bad as a man. Sometimes for different reasons, but the intent is still there.

I think you failed to escalate earlier on and she put you in the friend zone because you didnt act like a man. Of course without knowing your age, her age, etc. it is hard to tell.

More than likely from what you have told us, she didnt see a sexual lover in you from you failing to escalate and she is banging one or more of her guy friends.

Welcome to the board.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4th date before making out? Saying she never does that so soon?
OP's locale has different cultural norms than the West...