Can someone translate this for me?

PS79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl does everything to get your attention. Eye contact, close proximity, etc. and you start to notice it but now she's doing things to avoid you.

Explain this to me.

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'm going to save you a LOT of time.

Mystery and Matador talk a lot about IOI's, stuff of that nature in their book, but in reality, you just NEED TO APPROACH.

You're overanalyzing it, fact is this, different women have different behavior. Some girls are more overt than others, etc etc.

That really isn't a reason not to approach. Approach a girl because you find her attractive, you don't a reason other than that. Excercise the alpha male inside you and take authority.

If you watch Mystery and Matador game, they never look for IOI's, they just go for the kill.

-Kevin

PS79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, that's why they're both single and miserable

Igetit!

Reaction score
PS79 said:
Girl does everything to get your attention. Eye contact, close proximity, etc. and you start to notice it but now she's doing things to avoid you.

Explain this to me.
There doesn't really seem too much here to go on. You need to put this into a better context for us to get a better view of what's really going on.

You say this girl has been doing everything she can to get your attention. Ok,how long has she been doing this? Also,is all the communication between you two these little signs,hints,and signals,or have you two actually spoken to each other? And if so,what was the conversation like?

Another thing:when did she start doing things to avoid you? Had she been trying and trying to get your attention,then you finally responded in some way,THEN she started to avoid you? If that's the case,then how was it that you responded to her?

I know this may seem to be a lot of questions to answer,but it's necessary to get an accurate picture of what's going on with this girl.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PS79 said:
Yep, that's why they're both single and miserable
Single, yes, but miserable? No, no, no!

Single doesn't mean miserable. That's an AFC mindset, that you have to have a steady girlfriend to be happy. I prefer to be single, and date multiple women. I'm happy, far happier than all the men out there in exclusive relationships who aren't getting what they want.

Kevin is 100% right when he says to approach regardless of indicators of interest.

My guess is that you procrastinated too much, and the window of opportunity has closed, as she has lost interest. Either way, approach her.

We really need to know what kind of situation you were in when this happened, where you were and if you know each other, how old, etc.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she postpones her behavior, it's definitely a sign of her 'giving up' or letting go of you. Obviously, you didn't follow up with her cues or ask her out.